Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681769 times)

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Ray Nasty!

= I beseech the High Priestess to now deliver a blessing on the ground upon which our lusty virgin treads, and the Lucky Stoop which will bare his demin clad buns as he awaits his fate =

« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 02:58:34 am by Ray »
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
**  Things you didn't know about cowboys - It is essential that a waiting cowboy leave bun prints on every hard wooden ledge and step to ensure that one can attest to having tried everything for time to speed up.  Should another person appear that might hinder this process, it is essential that all sat upon terrirory be marked with a downward gaze venturing only as far as the furthest sat upon point!  **

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
Cassie: Tralalala tralalalala tralalala.

%%Geez! Its time for work already, I’ve been dreaming too much about meeting a gorgeous cowboy who will sweep me off my feet, that time has just flown by! Better get into my work gear!%%

((Cassie nips into her wardrobe pulling out a tiny pair of hotpants, a very high pair of wedges and a cowboys style fitted shirt))

This will be awesome to wear today. My prince will come by today, I can just feel it!! Oooh! I should put on some nail polish!

((Cassie skips to bathroom to pick up her blood red nail polish and applies it to her toe nails))

sings: Some day my Prince will come… tralalalala tralalalala

((Cassie toddles out the front door and runs across the street to the bar to start her shift as a glass collector, her Uncle who owns the Bar, won't let her pull pints yet))

%% But once I turn 21 in a few years time, I'll be a proper barmaid...! I can't wait!%%

**seeing the punters in the bar are indeed not what she expects a prince to be, her face drops**

%%Oh well, someday, someday!!%%
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 03:48:25 am by kelda_shelton »
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
** Mr. Raymille?? Props Magician Anke Spanky proudly reports that the director's tent is ready for you. Supper is on the stove. Let me know if you should need anything else! A foot rub perhaps? Should we send Ennis over??
Still working on the pup tents for the boys. They will be so pleased...**
    8)

« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 04:15:13 pm by Pipedream »

Offline TheStudDuck!

• Jr. Ranch Hand
((Aguirre and company continue on their way to Aguirre's trailer to drop Aguirre off, when...))

=Cue the cliche action scene that no movie can be without these days which will give the audience a cheap thrill and have them on the edge of their seat ready to ignorantly digest the rest of the film without investing any of their hearts and souls! ...I mean, let's do that critical scene, which is very vital to the plot, where Aguirre nearly dies.=

((a passing car gives the signal that he's ready to chicky run and the Basque puts the pedal to the medal))

((the rival car crashes into the truckdriver who happened to be the nice young fella' that was willing to give Ennis a lift!  Oh, no!  Luckily he is not seriously injured... but Aguirre demands that the Basque not stop to help them (as if he was going to) and they continue on with a few chuckles and "wahoo"s))

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
** Bravo the sexy hopeful Cassie.  Never give up hope!  Bravo the dramatic interlude highlighting the arrogance of Aguirre!  Bravo the fairy who has created the gooooooooooooooooooorgeous fornication tent!  And all within budget thus far!  I am so chuffed! **

(( Claps hands and kicks fluffy slippered feet with joy ))

Offline YaadPyar

**As the Ceremonial Feng Shui Director, I thought we could use Harmonious Relationships Kit of burning papers (not to be confused with rolling papers).  This kit is burned for invoking spiritual help when experiencing  relationship problems. May also be burned to mark a new beginning in an existing relationship or to focus the intention of a long term relationship, so it sets the stage, so to speak, for this enormous undertaking.**

**Anyone got a light?  No, no - cigarettes won't work as a substitute.  But we're gonna have to do this off-set.  I don't think Aguirre's gonna go for this eastern-philosophy stuff in his trailer...**

((Everyone moves off-set for ritual Feng Shui paper burning ceremony, to be followed by equally somber whiskey drinking ceremony.))

%% Mr. Raymille didn't approve the Feng Shui budget yet, and there's a LOT of stuff we're gonna need.  Plus I'm gonna need a new outfit to wear for all of this; I can't wear this old thing to a paper burning ceremony.  I hope Mr. Raymille realizes that the Feng Shui aspect of any production is potentially the most expensive but also the most important...that's why everyone thanks the Feng Shui Director at the Oscars!  %%
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 10:58:51 am by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline TheStudDuck!

• Jr. Ranch Hand
**Side Note:  Now that Broke Arsed Mountain contains a crash sequence... there is no way that it shall be denied the honor of Best Picture of the year!**

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
** What’s new on the set?? Well, the last bull-riding training with young Jack has caused
additional costs as Jack will need a new set of teeth. His pants performed well, though! **
  ::)

** And a fierce competition for the last walk-on roles has begone!
These girls have applied for the role of the tatood woman…** 
;D

** And these two fellows want to secure themselves the role of the coyote with balls on him the size of apples. Remember? One promising candidate didn’t get past our security team earlier on, so the role is still available. Well, kinda… **
  ;)

%% Poor idiots. They obviously aren’t aware of the fact that the only way to get a role in Broken Arsed Mountain at this stage of proceedings is to perform well on Mr. Raymille’s casting couch! %%
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 03:40:54 pm by Pipedream »

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
** What’s new on the set?? Well, the last bull-riding training with young Jack has caused
additional costs as Jack will need a new set of teeth. His pants performed well, though! **

PANTS:
**Why, thank you.**
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."