Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681925 times)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club

** This is the most beautiful photo of me ever.  And you captured my likeness perfectly.  Thank you, Mr. Indapadock.  And it is I who should be giving you a gift on your Birthday! **

Offline TheStudDuck!

• Jr. Ranch Hand
((Aguirre steps out of the car and like a flash he's in the trailer!  Young Jack and Young Ennis are in disbelief at the portly fellow's lightning speed!  His companions respectively drive off... but, in an odd sense of irony, they do it very slowly and "grandma" like.))

**And, ahem, DeeDee... you don't have to contact me about it being my turn to go on, especially when it says that I'm here!!!  You have to give me time to read through everything to get caught up... and to come up with something gold... I've been here pretty regularly!  Cut me some slack!  Okay... now you may continue, you vicious coyotes of tardiness.**

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
((Frowns as Aguirre rushes out of the car so quickly, and heads toward the door, momentarily noting the sign. He puts his thumb in the pocket of YOUNG JACK'S JEANS and leans back for a moment.))

%% Gee, he don't have to be so rude! We're just trying to get some work. %%

((Looks over at Ennis with a knowing glance and nods his head toward the door.))
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline DeeDee

Young Ennis

((Watches Aguirre and his pals say goodbye and he stomps up the steps to his trailer, but Ennis has other things on his mind))

%% I really need this job, I hope to save enough for my weddin day.  I jes keep wonderin why I keep a looking at ole blue eyes over there.  Somethin about him gonna give me a notion to keep my hands in my pockets.%%
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
** Oh Wind, you don't have to give me anything.  It has already been a fantastic day,
what with the Indapaddock triplets an' all, I am on cloud three  nine!  ;D  **

** Something threatens to burst my bubble though!
Ms Spanky!!  I need your assistance ASAP!  First of all, I have tried to get the bloody
paparazzis away from the celebrities in the herd, but I need more security!  There have been complaints
from many, especially Mr Resttle Craw here ...**

** And, you might want to deal with this one!  I can't handle the howling any more!  >:(  **

** Please do something for me pronto, much appreciated!  **

(( Starts to wish he had stayed back home in Timbuktu ... :-\  ))

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((clears his throat loudly, hoping to be heard in the trailer.))

Ahem!

((looks down for a moment, then back over at Ennis))

%% You know, he's kinda cute in an outlandish way. %%

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Elle: ((gets some virtual popcorn and sits back to enjoy the show!))  

Offline TheStudDuck!

• Jr. Ranch Hand
((Aguirre comes to the door and cracks it open and eyeballs the two boys on the steps.))

AGUIRRE:

If you pair'a deuces lookin' for work, um... you better get your cowpoke tails in here, pronto.

**And just an additional note on the comment directed towards DeeDee... it wasn't meant to be unpleasant or mean in any way... just one of those light-hearted, "hey!"s and nothing more. ((angelic look))  Dee knows we're buds, and I would hope she wouldn't have taken offense to it.**

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
AGUIRRE:

If you pair'a deuces lookin' for work, um... you better get your cowpoke tails in here, pronto.

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((Jack starts forward, momentarily taking his eyes off Ennis, but can't resist taking another peek as they move toward the door.))

%% It's about time, Mr. Aguirre! Takin' your time. We've been out here awhile. %%