Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681066 times)

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
(Sorry to bust in here, folks, but is it true that no one has signed up to play the part of Ennis' warshrag?  This seems just shocking to me... have all the Heathens gone off and formed their own discussion board?  NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON wants to be all over ever'thing Ennis can reach?  ;)  OK, I am shutting up now and letting this show go on... sorry to interrupt... thanks for the laughs!)
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
** I wouldn't mind being the washrag, unfortunately, I'm already in that scene as someone else. **
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Ray Nasty!
= ** Alec!  I was so worried about the wash rag scene.  So many people have voiced their intimidation at swirling around Ennis's goobly bits.  Thankyou for taking on this onerous task.  You are hereby added to the cast list!  ** =
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
= ** Alec!  I was so worried about the wash rag scene.  So many people have voiced their intimidation at swirling around Ennis's goobly bits.  Thankyou for taking on this onerous task.  You are hereby added to the cast list!  ** =

**Looks like the Army got me.  This is why I never open my mouth at work.  Will someone let me know when my scene is coming up, or did I already miss it?!  Meanwhile, let me go think method acting thoughts about swirling and goobly bits and Turkish toweling.  Are there no depths to which I will not stoop for you people?!   ;)  **
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
** Alec, you and Barb (Jack's cigarette) can perform a duet!  A very big welcome!  **

**  And to everyone, guess who just signed up to play Bobby?  Our old friend Flashframe777!  Yee-Haw!  He's an ac-tor, you know.  **

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
** Alec, you and Barb (Jack's cigarette) can perform a duet!   **

** I'm not in this to get burned or to have Barb make an ash of me... someone PLEASE let me know when the curtain is raised on the warsh cloth... now pardon me while I go count my threads per inch.  As if this here thread did not have enough inches already...  :) **

Offline Ellemeno

** I'm not in this to get burned or to have Barb make an ash of me... someone PLEASE let me know when the curtain is raised on the warsh cloth... now pardon me while I go count my threads per inch.  As if this here thread did not have enough inches already...  :) **

Elle: (( Stands and cheers for the New Boy!!))  :)

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
The MOON

Good night Young Jack and distant-night-fire-Young Ennis, the Moon is off to catch 40 winks.

((Leaving some hypnotic moonbeams behind.  These are meant to shine down on Jack's pup tent to inspire him to remain persistent when it comes to wooing Ennis))

« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 12:08:41 am by atz75 »
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

vkm91941

** The moon is out, a big beautiful glowing orb casting it's gentle light everywhere it touches and there is a soft sultry feel to the air. It is fragrent with the smells of spring grasses wild flowers and hay.  I just love the way it caresses my skin.  It makes feel all hot and bothered...I miss Ennis so much, I hope he's thinking about me tonight**

Offline Ellemeno

Elle: ((Nearly effen' breaks her arm pattin' herself on the back for her castin' instincts.))

**  Night Amanda!  **

**  And GIANT kudos to Melinda (Sashca) for the idea of having Ennis' warsh rag be a role, and to David (TheStudDuck!) for suggesting the moon as a role.  **
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 11:55:14 pm by Elle-Effen'-Meno »