Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681128 times)

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
The Feng Shui Director

%%  These dumb-@$$ mules are remarkably musical - such talent.  We seem to have ever-so-slightly lost our way.  Perhaps we need the Chinese Feng Shui compass to re-orient us.  It's made of wood and brass with red thread to help Jack red-line it accurately later when necessary. Writting is in chinese and contains secret code that can only be deciphered by those studying under Feng Shui Master and Director Mr. Raymille. %%

(( FSD attaches compass to wall so all cast and crew can see it and receive its divine and inspired guidance. ))
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
The Wind:  ((blows the invigorating smell of edelweiss past the sleeping noses of Our Boys.))  **  Sorry the pic is so colossal, I'm proud I got it there at all.  **

« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 12:23:55 pm by Elle-Effen'-Meno »

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
**Low Startle Point Horse has been given the information that the Actors playing Jack and Ennis are in meetings with "their people" until mid afternoon. Perhaps this would be a good time to utilize the Spa services that the Director Mr, RayMILLE has so graciously set up for us, or perhaps reflect on the beauty of the mountains we find ourselves in preparation for a later-than-anticipated start to our shooting schedule today.**

Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

vkm91941

%%cueing up the special mechanical band shipped at great expense all the way from that fancy schamcy clock works in Switzerland%%

Way out here they have a name for wind and rain and fire
The rain is Tess , the fire's Joe, and they call the wind Clarissa
Clarissa blows the stars around, sets the clouds a'flyin'
Clarissa makes the mountain sound like folks was up there dyin'
Clarissa, (Clarissa), Clarissa (Clarissa), they call the wind Clarisssssssaaaaa!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 01:50:40 pm by vkm91941 »

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
Mika the musical dumbass mule

((Enjoys the lofty music winging on high over the mountain. Swoons and skips under the sweet Edelweiss smells. Falls madly, deeply, truly in love with the dulcet tones and the beautiful, shining body of dumbass mule #27.))

=Yeah, it's definitely something in the air up there=

**This is amazing. Till now I've been in love with that cute, taciturn guy who'se been leading me around by the nose. I mean, noose. Up the mountain, and down the mountain. What's not to love about a guy who keeps taking you exiting new places?**

=Has very very dreamy look in eyes=

**But I knew Ennis was spoken for from the moment I clapped eyes on him. I'm so glad I've found another *mule* to love, for the other couldn't ever be mine. Difference in species be damned, and however much I've wanted to fill his life with bliss and bright lights:**

**And with musical praise of the highest degree: **

((Ahem. Ahem. Brays:))

Yeah, yeah (Oooo)
Uh, hey hey
All right, yeah
Oooo

What a man, what a man, what a man
What a mighty good man
What a mighty good man
What a mighty good man
What a mighty good man

((Everyone and everything else on the mountain silently prays (since any shouts and screams would be drowned in the mule music anyhow) with a level of desperation yet unheard of:))

Ennis! Where are you? Way to go - taking a break just now! Please return and take that crazed dumb-ass mule for a trip somewhere! Take him to see the basque! Show him the majestic scenery of the furthst peaks! Just make it stop! Make it stop! Ennis! Saaaaaaave us!

((To the great relief of all, Mika the Dumbass musical mule however falls completely silent on own accord, once more meditating on the utter beauty and grace of Dumbass mule # 27))

=Silence and peace once more reigns on the mountain. =

=For how long?=

« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 04:32:22 am by Mikaela »

Offline YaadPyar

** Apparently Mr. Raymille is doing some international travel this weekend.  He's on a whirlwind tour to promote B.A.M. (assisted by his able, if fawningly obsequious and sycophantic assistant Elle), and maintains his impeccable committment to wearing only red on the red carpet.  A few of his weekend outfits are below.  **

Because only gold boots work with a tux like this!

For something more dramatic...

Modest and flowing, with just a touch of exotic.

The bicyle team's red-carpet ready outfits.

Traditional yet flirty for spring/summer.

Mr. Raymille is COMMITTED to color.

Somthing a little lighter for warmer weather.

%%  Mr. Raymille is REALLY versitile.  Looks like he'll do whatever it takes to get B.A.M. buzz out there!  %%
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 02:17:57 pm by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline YaadPyar

Perhaps this would be a good time to utilize the Spa services that the Director Mr, RayMILLE has so graciously set up for us

** FSD wants to know where these 'spa' facilities are.  And she wants to know now!!!!!! **

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
**Mika wouldn't mind a full overhaul and laquering of hooves, grooming of tail and dip or two into fragrant and relaxing spa waters, either.**

=Hint, hint=

%%What du you mean, they don't serve mules, except on plates?%%  ???

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
** Hey Mr. Raymille -- my warshrag should be ready for its close-up later this afternoon.  Can't believe how close-up to Ennis I will be!  Someone just cue me...and then catch me when I faint! **
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
(( Up on Broken Arsed, the sheep graze freely..happily ...))

(( Life goes on, and the precious lil woolies are loving the mountain air ...))

(( Indapaddock smiles, beaming with pride....))

%%  Nothing like watching your babies conquer the world of fame and movies...<sigh> %%