Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681249 times)

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
** FSD notes that there is apparently a history of sacred cloth throughout history.  Following today's earlier stellar performance, Ennis's warshcloth now stands proudly among the sacred cloths of eternity. Any warshcloth that so perfectly caresses and cleanses Ennis's goobly bits receives this honor.  **

Buddha images in Wat Chai Mongkon, swathed in sacred cloth as a sign of reverence.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 03:59:06 pm by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
((Still off stage, Mika is more sidetracked than ever, as the hue-and-cry not only for stardom and fame but for stars and celebrities now has reached the mountainous locations:))

- "Hey Lady, you're Annie Proulx, aren't you? Or her close cousin? Or at least her next-door neigbor? I'll give you my autograph if you give me yours!"

- "Look, aunt! A talking mule!! Ha-ha! We're being punk'd!!"

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!

= Appologies from the Idiot Director for getting ahead of himself and robbing Low Startle point Horse her big moment!  Whilst the Warshrag is undeniably the most amazing goobly bit washer to ever grace the planet, we must now acknowledge the last few posts as a dream sequence only! Can you all imagine how brilliant we will all feel when that premonition comes true, and how bloody good we will all be at it?!  ....ehe... =

((Buries head in hands and swallows his ninth valium for the morning!!))
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 09:30:41 pm by Ray »
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline YaadPyar

(( FSD places special red Crystal Ball underneath Director Raymille's chair to stimulate balanced chi and align intention with execution so that the production moves forward harmoniously.  Something about those red ceremonial balls that seems to particularly soothe the Director. ))

%% FSD is much busier today than expected.  Thinking she wil have to quit her day job and wear these ceremonial robes full-time.  This will probably necessitate an additional pay raise... %%
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 04:22:24 pm by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
%% It's all about the money with this bloody FSD!  I hired her to get the CHI flowing and all I get from her is $CHIng$ $CHIng$.  I'm already paying her three times more than Aguire.  I hope she doesn't end up suing me after all this is over!  Maybe she'll go for an out of court settlement, and I can deny I ever negotiated anything! %%
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 04:28:42 pm by Ray »

Offline YaadPyar

**  FSD is stunned by brilliance of the previous dream sequence, and how each member of the cast and crew fully inhabited their astral body during said performance.  **

« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 04:37:16 pm by YaadPyar »

Offline YaadPyar

%% It's all about the money with this bloody FSD!  I hired her to get the CHI flowing and all I get from her is $CHIng$ $CHIng$.  I'm already paying her three times more than Aguire.  I hope she doesn't end up suing me after all this is over!  Maybe she'll go for an out of court settlement, and I can deny I ever negotiated anything! %%

%% OOOOOOOOH - more Crystal  Balls for the director.  Immediately!  %%
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 04:40:04 pm by YaadPyar »

Offline YaadPyar

(( FSD turns back hands of time so that performance can continue chronologically.  ))

** Anyone who knows where exactly clock hands should be turned back to, please advise FSD ASAP.  We seem to have some confusion.  **

Offline DeeDee

ATTENTION!

As of 9 am Saturday morning, Courtney will be taking over the roll of young Ennis until 9 am on Monday, while I am indisposed.( ie. drinking, partying and all around merriment).   Please give our girl all the support you gave me.  My only regret is that I can't take you all with me...
Now I need to find my Jack and get rolling on the next scene.

Always,
DeeDee
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 04:49:06 pm by DeeDee »
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
= RECAP =
= Idiot Director will now restore the timeline and ballance the Ying & Yang =

= Idiot Director will then add the symbolic cleansing of water presence =

= Idiot Director will then recreate the mood =

"But soft, what light through younder window breaks?"

=And finally Idiot Director will cook a health breakfast for his tired Cast & Crew"

= Pick up from here =
** AND DON"T ANYONE ALLOW ME TO MESS WITH THE CUES OF A HORSE WITH A LOW STARTLE POINT AGAIN! **
« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 08:11:50 pm by Ray »