Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681424 times)

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
==HEADS UP PEOPLE!!!  THE NEXT SCENE (AFTER THIS ONE FINISHES) IS:

SCENE # 17 - THE SWITCH-OFF

WOULD THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS PLEASE REPORT TO THE SET:

Jack (of course!)
Ennis (natch!)
Low Startle Point Horse
Cigar Butt
Jack’s Pants
Ennis’ Pants
Jack’s cigarette
Ennis’ cigarette
Sun and Moon

THE FOLLOWING CAST MEMBERS ARE ON STAND-BY ALERT IN CASE OF IMPROV:

Warsh Rag
Olivia Owl
Lucy the Blue Heeler
Mika The Musical Dumass Mule
Dumass Mule #27
Peeing Sheep
The Fly
Young Whiskey Bottle
any other thespian who cares to jump in==

CD JT
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 08:04:50 pm by JakeTwist »
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
%%  As Jacks' Zipper, I wonder if I should make straining noises whenever he gets an erection?    Nah!  He's 19 yrs old.  That would be every 10 minutes!  %%

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
%%  As Jacks' Zipper, I wonder if I should make straining noises whenever he gets an erection?    Nah!  He's 19 yrs old.  That would be every 10 minutes!  %%

**That's ok, we don't mind!   ;) :D :-***

Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
**Well, here I am.  Hope I haven't missed anything crucial...  since I'm not quite sure where we're starting.  I'll give y'all a 2-for-1 sun/ moon combo-special.  Enjoy!!**

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

((  From his offset hideaway, TERRY CLOTH hears the CONTINUITY DIRECTOR's call for standby and improv and contemplates heeding it.  His spirituality renewed by his recent intimate encounter with a stony-faced BUDDHA STATUE, TERRY CLOTH offers up a prayer a thanks that the BetterMostians have not opened his fate to public debate in the Polling Place.  ))

((  Having discovered the site of TERRY CLOTH's hidden Golden Rack perch, GENTLE BREEZE wafts over the B.A.M. set and heads toward the still-hesitant TERRY CLOTH.  Slowly, and with great feeling, TERRY CLOTH presses his fabric face into GENTLE BREEZE and breathes in slowly through his mouth and nose, hoping for the faintest smoke and mountain sage and salty sweet stink of FENG SHUI DIRECTOR's candles and incense but there was no real scent, only the memory of it, the imagined power of B.A.M. of which nothing was left but the Golden Rack that held him.  ))  
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 09:11:14 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
YOUNG JACK:

((Slips the crunchy, charred banana into his mouth.... tries to keep from spitting it out again.))

((munches it and swallows with difficulty))

That's.... not too good.... Maybe we don't have to cook 'em that long. Just get it nice and soft...

((smiles suddenly and gets up to grab a raw one from the rack))

** Kids, don't ever eat raw fruit without your parents permission. **

((sits back down next to Ennis and looks him in the eye before concentrating fully on the banana... He peels it veeerrry slowly, letting the banana peel down loosely as he reveals the white fruit beneath. He lifts it up to his lips and gently coaxes it into his mouth with his tongue...))

==========================================================

Young Ennis:

%% Well thats the las' meal I cook for 'em.  Nobody I know likes their bananas all soft and squishy like....wait..what's he doin?  Why's he eatin' like that?  I don't think I could move right about now...%%

Well, bud if you don' like ma cookin', and ya think you can do better, I'd be happy to let you take over.  I never hear nobody else complain' about my banana.

((Ennis attempts to get up, but decides he better sit a spell and try not to look at Jack, who right about now is eating that banana like he never saw no other person eat it that way))

**  I want to thank my understudy, Courtney for keeping Ennis real and dignified.
She did one hell of a job, and  I appreciate it.**

« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 08:38:22 pm by DeeDee »
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

Well I didn't mean anythin' by it, Ennis. I was jus' offerin' a suggestion. I already said I don't know anythin' about cookin'.

((looks up at the dark sky. **There Ms. Moon**))

I reckon I better get on up there with the sheep again. Maybe when I come back for breakfast we can talk about this some more.
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
%%Lucy the blue heeler, signing in and available if necessary%%
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
= ** WOOOOOHOOOOOO FOR COURT - THE ENNIS UNDERSTUDY, ON A BRILLIANT PORTRAYAL!! One of the BEST IN SHOW** =
= A Thousand Thankyous. Let's give her a hand!! =

%% What nonsense is Lucise Indapaddock quoting there? And what is Assistant insistant upon? They are sarch drunkards! %%
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 09:22:57 pm by Ray »
~A good general knows when to retreat~