Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681730 times)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
**I'm no elks-pert, but them elks looks like mooses**

** Give that man a $100,000 tractor and sh*t! **  :)

moremojo

EMERGENCY UNDERSTUDY FOR CIGAR BUTT:

%%Look at my man, all hangin' out in the open air, wiping hisself off with that ol' rag. My, I do wish he would ride me with all his clothes off like that sometime, and me with no saddle! I'm gettin frisky just thinking of it!

And look at ol' blue boy over there, peeling his banana, staring at it somethin terrible! I jest know he wants to look at my fella, but won't. Lucky I'm a horse--I can look at anything I please, no man will think twice of it. I kinda think pretty blue eyes there might want to be peeling another sort of banana right now--heh heh!%%

((Snorts in excitement)).

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
EMERGENCY UNDERSTUDY FOR CIGAR BUTT:

%%Look at my man, all hangin' out in the open air, wiping hisself off with that ol' rag. [/color]

((Snorts in excitement)).

%% 
What is Ennis warshing with??  Warsh Rag is very much absent from the set!  ???
Jeez, this production gets more chaotic by the minute ...

Oh Crap!  Better run!  Owl Ollie and her dumb-owl husband Oscar are crapping up a storm, and all over my sheep's heads .. >:(
Arrrgghhhhh!  Aren't they supposed to be sleeping ??  Who craps when they are sleeping anyway?  Arrgghhh!!  >:(

%%

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Young Ennis:

((Ennis, now naked, starts the slow process of washing himself with a different rag))

%%Well, its no Terry, but it will have to do.  I can see him peeling that spud from over here, but he's not looking at me.  Mebbe I have these feelin's all wrong, mebbe he's jes' a friendly guy, mebbe I wan' him ta look a me.%%

(( Ennis turns to Cigar butt, who is snorting like crazy))

Whoa, boy, what got ya all excited?  You hungry?  Why ya lookin at me like that? I ain't no piece a hay
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
((Props Magician hasn't given up yet!))

Warshrag-auction, next try:  ;D

One elkherd? Here we go:

I want that warshrag!!!

Offline e-bay-trader

• Don't Say Much
((Props Magician hasn't given up yet!))

Warshrag-auction, next try:  ;D

%%

This Prop Magician person must think that I got shyte for brains ...

%%

That is possibly the sorriest excuse for a herd I ever saw ... you better believe it!  ::)
And there are less than 48 hours before Terry Cloth goes to the highest bidder!
Ya better believe it!!

moremojo

ANOTHER INTERPOLATION FROM INTERLOPING UNDERSTUDY:

Just letting all and sundry know that I will be off-set till tomorrow. Perhaps by that time, Melinda will be available once more to qive saucy voice to the Most Precious Pants and to faithful ol' Cigar Butt. Many appy polly loggies for my overhasty reflections on Ennis warshing with a phantom rag--just had to say something about my favorite nekkid cowboy! Thanks for letting me play!

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
%%

This Prop Magician person must think that I got shyte for brains ...

%%

That is possibly the sorriest excuse for a herd I ever saw ... you better believe it!  ::)
And there are less than 48 hours before Terry Cloth goes to the highest bidder!
Ya better believe it!!

((Props Magician is severely hurt!))

**Okay, e-gay-trader! I'm outta here. As far as I'm concerned, you can donate ol' Terry cloth to the old clothes collection! Who needs that smelly rag anyways??**
  >:(

vkm91941

~~Inspector Moose here, Scotland Yard...I understand there have been reports of a possible rag-napping and  rag slavery...Who can fill me in on the details?  Where's Lewis? I want Lewis!    LEW-is!  The others didn't seem to want to discuss it. It's a very funny thing, but as soon as someone doesn't want to discuss something, I do. ~~

**assuming of course that this all still just in good fun and part of the proceedings...remember the secret of a happy life is to know when to stop - and then go that bit further.**

%%apologies to Inspector Morse and the BBC for the paraphrasing%%
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 10:01:01 pm by vkm91941 »

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

(( An exhausted but jubilant TERRY CLOTH slowly makes his way up the road and back onset.  He is triumphant, having won his freedom from the UNSCRUPULOUS EBAY TRADERS, but understandably tired.  GENTLE BREEZE welcomes him back with the sweet smells of jasmine and lavender, and FSD wafts other life-affirming scents and chants over him.  TERRY CLOTH is glad to be back on the B.A.M. set, safe and sound, where he is loved. ))

TERRY CLOTH: 

Good to see you, Friends!  I am a thankful textile because I stand among you again tonight.  I have learned that it is a scary world out there, and one should remain among friends.  I'm not heading off this set again for another four effen' years.  Now, I need to rest up so that I can testify at e-bay-trader's upcoming trial.  Can I sleep before my set appearance, please?!

** And if I am needed before I wake, can someone just paste my initial soliloquy from the Dream Sequence?  I'm soooooo tired.......  **

(( TERRY CLOTH wipes sweaty brow with his own corner and falls asleep. ))
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."