Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681459 times)

Offline cmr107

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Call me Courtney
YOUNG JACK:

((Surprised, smiles at Ennis.))

Friend, whiskey sounds real good. We got plenty.

%% That's one of the two things I need right now... %%

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
((Before returning to base camp and the WLC delegation, the High Priestess has words with Miss Anke Spanky))

**I am looking to you to have more control over the Sacred Relics in future.  That E-Gay episode was just as I feared.  The next important Relic to appear is JACK'S FLATTENED HARMONICA.  See that you guard him well!!**

%% I'm surrounded by incompetents the efficiency-challenged...%%
 ::)

%% So she wants more security, hunh? Silly old hag. Had she been on set rather than foolin around with young guys and undergo useless beauty-treatments, all this wouldn't have happened!! %%

** Oh dearest High Priestess! I've heard your plea and took action immediately! I've brought you a nice safe to store your sacred stuff in:

... and a handsome young guy to guard it additionally. Hope everything will go smooth from now on! **  ;D

« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 04:30:51 pm by YaadPyar »

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
HEY WAIT, Lady, wait, get offa me ... we wasn't hardly... he ain't all abluted yet...

** Oh well, here I am, losin' control a my destiny again.  Not so sure I believe this Zurich story.  Am I gettin' re-sanctifated or relicized or sumpin'?  **

(( PLASTIC BAG muffles remaining muttering emanating from TERRY CLOTH.  ))

((Back at her chambers, the High Priestess tenderly frees TC from his plastic bag))

**Oh Terry, Terry, Terry.....

What shall I do with you--the most wayward, but perhaps the most beloved, of my Children...the only Children I can ever know in my position as *cough* Virgin High Priestess of the Brokeback Cult.  Do you remember how you used to cool my fevered brow after the devotional rigors of the Feast of the Consummation?  You were so sweet, so confiding.  And now it seems your only desire is to go out into the World and be parted from me.....*sigh*

My dear, I beg you for this favor.  Go to Zurich!   You are such a shining example of what heights a mere warshcloth can rise to.  You have talents the World must see!  Plus, they're offering a huge fee, and I promise, promise, promise that I'll use only a teensy weensy part of it to pay Madame Schwannstucker.

Here, I'll put you to soak in a lovely bath of lavender tinged with sage, and then I'll dry you with my personal hairblower.  It will be like old times..... :-*  :-* **
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
Do you remember how you used to cool my fevered brow after the devotional rigors of the Feast of the Consummation?  You were so sweet, so confiding. 

** Tell ya what, High Priestess? Before he cooled your fevered brow, he cooled
my feathered brow! And how!
Just thought, I should let ya know...**
  >:(

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
** Oh dearest High Priestess! I've heard your plea and took action immediately! I've brought you a nice safe to store your sacred stuff in:

... and a handsome young guy to guard it additionally. Hope everything will go smooth from now on! **  ;D

**That's more like it!  It's about time you took real measures to protect my Sacred Relics.  But, my dear girl, please do make an appointment for that young man with Madame Schwannstucker for a makeover.   Perhaps the dermatologist, too, while you're at it.  And have him fit for a proper security guard uniform.  And then send him to me for...instruction.**

« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 12:33:05 am by meryl »
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

((Back at her chambers, the High Priestess tenderly frees TC from his plastic bag))

**Oh Terry, Terry, Terry.....

What shall I do with you--the most wayward, but perhaps the most beloved, of my Children...the only Children I can ever know in my position as *cough* Virgin High Priestess of the Brokeback Cult.  Do you remember how you used to cool my fevered brow after the devotional rigors of the Feast of the Consummation?  You were so sweet, so confiding.  And now it seems your only desire is to go out into the World and be parted from me.....*sigh*

My dear, I beg you for this favor.  Go to Zurich!   You are such a shining example of what heights a mere warshcloth can rise to.  You have talents the World must see!  Plus, they're offering a huge fee, and I promise, promise, promise that I'll use only a teensy weensy part of it to pay Madame Schwannstucker.

Here, I'll put you to soak in a lovely bath of lavender tinged with sage, and then I'll dry you with my personal hairblower.  It will be like old times..... :-*  :-* **

TERRY CLOTH:  

*** Yeah right, a High-fevered consummated virgin Priestess.  Miss Lady here is tryin' ta have it all, that's fer d*mn sure.  She even smartens up pretty scary.  I'm gonna end up wiping St. Bernard slobber if I get sent off ta the Alps.  I ain't bein' in no Dogdrool Mountain Terry-tory. **

Why, High Priestess of My Devotion, you flatter me with compliments thicker than your rouge.  But all the travelin' I'm gonna do is around that nest lookin' for the baby owl.  It's a sweet life right here.  And I'm too g*ddamn special to leave the family movie set.  So I'll stay right heeeee.............

(( TERRY CLOTH feels faint as the debilitating fumes of the bleach which the High Priestess has secretly put in his bath water take effect.  TERRY CLOTH loses consciousness and, again, tragically, control of his destiny.  SHEEP, CAST, and CREW -- with the possible exception of the baby owl -- again applaud.  ))

« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 04:51:29 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club

(( TERRY CLOTH feels faint as the debilitating fumes of the bleach which the High Priestess has secretly put in his bath water take effect.  TERRY CLOTH loses consciousness and, again, tragically, control of his destiny.  SHEEP, CAST, and CREW -- with the possible exception of the baby owl -- again applaud.  ))

** Where is the FSD when you need her?  Terry CLoth has fainted!!!
Someone ... anyone ...anybody here know any CPR?? ???
There must be some kind of incense or something the FSD can burn to bring TC back ...

ANYBODY????????????   :(

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Mr Raymille, fellow Director's Assistants, I am SO SORRY I have been MIA, silly me - letting my paying job interfere with this job honour!

==NEXT SCENE (HAS IT STARTED ALREADY?):

SCENE # 19 - THE BELT BUCKLE FLICK  /  ENNIS FINALLY SMILES AT JACK!   YEEHAW!

THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS ARE DUE ON THE SET IMMEDIATELY:

Can o’ BetterMost
Jack's Flattened Harmonica
(%%who is cast in this role?%%)
Ennis
Ennis’ Pants
Jack
Jack’s Pants
Jack's Zipbutton
Young Whiskey Bottle
Jack’s cigarette
[/size]

THE FOLLOWING CAST MEMBERS MAY WISH TO IMPROVISE IF THE SPIRIT MOVES THEM:

Warsh Rag (our break-out star of the moment)
Props Magician (as always)
FSD (as always)
Sun (as always)
Olivia Owl
Lucy the Blue Heeler
Mika The Musical Dumass Mule
Dumass Mule #27
Peeing Sheep
The Fly
any other thespian who cares to jump in==

Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline YaadPyar

** Where is the FSD when you need her?  Terry CLoth has fainted!!!
Someone ... anyone ...anybody here know any CPR?? ???
There must be some kind of incense or something the FSD can burn to bring TC back ...**

(( FSD hurries calmly onto set.))

**  In fact, plants have life-giving properties, and this one in particular elevates the level of chi in cast, crew, sacred relics, etc. **

(( FSD places plant near Terry Cloth, and the fresh piney scent restores him to consciousness. ))

"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline DeeDee

Young Ennis:

((Dinner is over and Ennis is cleaning up the dishes while Jack is relieving himself in the river.))

%%Wish he would turn 'roun and I can see what I dream 'bout everynight..Oh no, he's coming back and he sees me lookin' at him down there flicking his belt buckle.%%

Uh, bud I couldn' help seein' that shiny belt buckle there.  Very impressive, huh.  Sure would like ta see you buckin' on that bull one day.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 05:14:15 pm by DeeDee »
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich