Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681333 times)

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
The Continuity Director appologizes from the bottom of her sorry-assed heart for her inexcusable laspse of professional courtesy and hopes that the High Priestess WILL forgive this oversight.   :-* :-* :-* :-*

** My dear, there is nothing to forgive.  Your abject apology is most kindly accepted **  :-*

%% Thank goodness!  I was getting a migraine from projecting all those psychic suggestions at the child... %%
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
((The next day, JACK takes LOW STARTLE POINT HORSE out on the range to scout a new location to pasture the woolies. He's playin his HARMONICA while he rides. She starts getting slightly jumpy as soon as they get out of Ennis's sight, tossing her head and being unruly.)) 

That was some performance you gave las' night, prancin around the campfire like a fool, all for Ennis Del Mar's entertainment. You think you can jump around and make some noise and that'll get you some attention? LOL. I'll show ya how it's done. I invented that game.

((Saying the following lines, LSP HORSE gives a big twisting jump after each "Fuckin." Meanwhile, JACK yells something indecipherable and struggles to stay on))

Jack Fuckin Twist. And Jack's Fuckin' Pants, gettin to be all over ya all the time. Well, what about Jack's Fuckin Horse, hunh? And what the hell are you doin, slidin around in the saddle like that? You got some kinda butter all over your ass? Listen buddy, if you wanna let some scrawny-assed cowboy ride you instead a me, you can hit the highway! And take your harmonica with ya!

((With that, LSP HORSE bucks JACK clear off her back, landing him in the bushes nearby.))

That'll teach ya who's got the reins!

Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
((HP claps enthusiastically for LSP))

** Well done, oh, well done!!  And you've even kept to canon! **   8)
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((lands in the bushes with an exclamation of pain))

Dammit, you dumb-ass mare... ((realization dawns on him)) Oh, you did that on purpose, didncha, little darlin'? Whats the matter, don't like harmonica?

((Searches for the harmonica which he finally discovers that he landed on. blows HARMONICA))
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
((YOUNG JACK winces and rubs backside. JACK'S BODY BUTTER emerges from JACK'S PANTS.))

%% This is your big entrance! Don't f**k it up! Don't f**k it up! That camera person better get my best side... Remember your heritage boy! Your grandfather was understudy to Sir Laurence Olivier's arse cream! Remember what grampy used to say... "Son, Larry's performance in Hamlet in the West End would have been nothing without me! The chafing in 'Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows...' would have been intolerable! Son, we are the glue that holds doublet and skin together in perfect harmony! Never forget that!"

*Sniff*

Shit, have I missed my cue??%%
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
LOW STARTLE POINT HORSE to JACK:

((pawing the ground, still a bit P.O.'ed))

Don't like playin' second fiddle to no harmonica, that's for sure. But I'm just jealous....You and Ennis, that's a ride? 

It ain't fair. You think it's easy havin them fine-muscled legs a yours wrapped around me tight every day-- especially back when we were commutin' four hours a day--and I don't hardly never get what I need? I'm not like you--I can't make it on a couple a high altitude bucks once or twice a year!

((a big tear plops on the ground in front of LSP HORSE))

« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 04:39:16 pm by newyearsday »
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
((Meanwhile, back on BAM, the sheep graze happily, satisfying their hunger, be it for grass or ... other things ...  ::) ))

%%
 I bloody well hope that these 5 are not licking JBB off the grass over there!  ???
Couldn't be, 'cause he's supposed to be with Jack's Pants!
%%

(( Indapaddock walks over, looks at the suspicious white stuff...))

%%
Nope, definitely not JBB!
I wonder if the Director has been around here with another thespian he could be 'training' or 'interviewing'??  ::)
%%

« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 08:16:50 pm by Lucise »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
LOW STARTLE POINT HORSE to JACK:

((pawing the ground, still a bit P.O.'ed))

Don't like playin' second fiddle to no harmonica, that's for sure. But I'm just jealous....You and Ennis, that's a ride? 

It ain't fair. You think it's easy havin them fine-muscled legs a yours wrapped around me tight every day-- especially back when we were commutin' four hours a day--and I don't hardly never get what I need? I'm not like you--I can't make it on a couple a high altitude bucks once or twice a year!

((a big tear pl ops on the ground in front of LSP HORSE))

w

YOUNG JACK:

((looks at the harmonica and pulls the grass and stuff out of it, looks close again, then puts it in the pocket of JACK'S PANTS))

Little darlin'. I know. We human folk can be right twats half the time, hell, more'n that even.

((winces as he gets up off the ground and walks over to the now calm LOW STARTLE POINT HORSE, who has her head down.))

But it's not like I don't luv you. ((gently strokes LOW STARTLE POINT HORSE'S neck)) I just don't know how I ken show it to ya.

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
JJB:

** Mr Twist, please, stroking that flea-bitten old nag will roughen your hands. Cmere... let me sooth you... s'alright...**
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
Scene: Morning.

YOUNG JACK:

((Mounted on LOW STARTLE POINT HORSE plays a chord on his HARMONICA as the orchestra starts up again to a lively rodeo tune))

Well I guess its time we've moved on.
The sheep are getting restless.
The grass is nearly gone.
And still I find it helpless,
To know that Ennis is just over there.
There's not much between us but air.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 06:32:53 pm by Daniel »