Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681482 times)

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

==IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

We are fast approaching our first, much anticipated climactic scene, and the following players are preparing for their moment in the spotlight.  They are getting in character and must not be disturbed.  If you happen to see them on the set please do not talk to them, just walk away.

Jack's Pants Fly in TS1, AKA as Jack’s Zipbutton
Ennis's Pants Fly in TS1
The Spit in Ennis' Hand

THANK YOU

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2nd ANNOUNCEMENT:  CORRECTION:

Some of the Players have expressed their concern that there has been one instance of double-billing.  Namely the part of JACK’S FLY .  This role has also been referred to as JACK’S ZIPBUTTON.  Just to clear up the confusion, this role is one and the same, and no, the Player playing this part will not be getting paid twice (DavidnHartford).

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

CD==
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
JJB:

** Mr Twist, please, stroking that flea-bitten old nag will roughen your hands. Cmere... let me sooth you... s'alright...**

((LOW STARTLE POINT HORSE leans her long neck into JACK's hand, then nuzzles his chest with her forehead.))

Well, that's more like it. Mmmmmm.

((Sighs contentedly as JACK continues to stroke her. Then, gently, so JACK doesn't even feel it, she coaxes the tube of JACK's BODY BUTTER out of JACK'S PANTS pocket with her teeth and tongue, and casually whips her head to the side, flinging the tube down the mountain side.))

**That'll learn ya, ya piece a slime. Who's gettin soothed now? Hmm?**

((Leans back into Jack and continues to enjoy the nice massage Jack's giving her))
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 06:31:06 pm by newyearsday »
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

==IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

We are fast approaching our first, much anticipated climactic scene, and the following players are preparing for their moment in the spotlight.  They are getting in character and must not be disturbed.  If you happen to see them on the set please do not talk to them, just walk away.

Jack's Pants Fly in TS1, AKA as Jack’s Zipbutton
Ennis's Pants Fly in TS1
The Spit in Ennis' Hand

THANK YOU

TERRY CLOTH:

** I gotta get myself out of this Sacred Relic Room so's I can get into that tent tonight.  I think I'm gonna be needed.  **

(( TERRY CLOTH rattles Sacred Relic Room door fruitlessly.  The dull metallic thudding of the door echoes through the Sacred Relic Room.  TERRY CLOTH is frustrated by his captiviity.  He knows he belongs in the tent, as he runs full-throttle on all roads whether OWL-bending or money-shot cleansing.  ))

** Hey, anyone know how to open this lock?  I gotta find the right key to turn the tumblers.  **

** And, hey, JBB, you better get up off the mountain side and in that tent too in case CLEAR SLICK doesn't show onset tonight and SPIT needs some help. **

« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 06:39:49 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline saucycobblers

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
((JBB is just enjoying the warmth of JACK's back pocket when...))

**WTF????!!!! Ugh, horse breath!!! Get the f**k away from me you hairy old mule!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!**

((Thud. Splat.))

**Ugh! Sheep sh*t. Why do I never listen? Never work with animals. NEVER work with animals!!

Where's that boney-arsed director got to? Who's steering this goddamn ship??**
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 06:45:59 pm by saucycobblers »
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline DeeDee

Scene: Morning.

YOUNG JACK:

((Mounted on LOW STARTLE POINT HORSE plays a chord on his HARMONICA as the orchestra starts up again to a lively rodeo tune))

Well I guess its time we've moved on.
The sheep are getting restless.
The grass is nearly gone.
And still I find it helpless,
To know that Ennis is just over there.
There's not much between us but air.

Scene:  Same morning

YOUNG ENNIS:

((Riding Cigar butt, listening to orchestra and breaks into:))

It's time to find new grass.
He's ridin out in front of me,
My heart is beating fast.
I shiver when he looks at me.
My thoughts all go astray,
When he smiles at me this way.

((Ennis, getting all choked up, lightens things by singing:))

Movin' on up....
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

Ugh! Sheep sh*t.

TERRY CLOTH:

** Maybe I won't try to hurry out of the Sacred Relic Room just this instant after all.  I have some self-respect, ya know.  ;)  Someone else can wipe that up.  **
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline YaadPyar

(( FSD puts arm around Terry's shoulder drawing him close.  She whispers loudly to Terry Cloth ))

"Terry - there are many ways to approach a problem.  If one key doesn't work in a particular lock, say in the Sacred Relics room, then don't forget to consider other ways to approach the same problem.  Everything is just energy - whatever form it appears in, it is just energy, and if you learn the laws of energy, you can do anything.  Between every particle of energy, including matter, are spaces, and once you understand how to enter into those spaces..." 

**  Rest of FSD's conversation with Terry Cloth takes place in hushed whispers that cannot be heard,  **

« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 07:00:05 pm by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
TERRY CLOTH:

** Maybe I won't try to hurry out of the Sacred Relic Room just this instant after all.  I have some self-respect, ya know.  ;)  Someone else can wipe that up.  **

JBB:

((Shakes head.))

%% Fair weather friends. *Sigh* Gotta... get... back... to... the... camp. Phew! Jack's arse needs to be buff-perfect for tonight!%%

((Keeps on rollin'))
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 06:53:37 pm by saucycobblers »
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
(( FSD whispers loudly to Terry Cloth ))

"Terry - there are many ways to approach a problem.  If one lock won't open with a particular key, then don't forget to consider other ways to approach the same problem.  Everything is just energy - whatever form it appears in, it is just energy, and if you learn the laws of energy, you can do anything.  Between every particle of energy, including matter, are spaces, and once you understand how to enter into those spaces..." 

**  Rest of FSD's conversation with Terry Cloth takes place in hushed whispers that cannot be heard,  **

(( TERRY CLOTH contemplates the FSD's sage wisdom as he breathes in her sage incense.  He still pines for the piney cowboy thingie that HIGH PRIESTESS threw on the compost heap.  ))

**  Hmmm, there's gotta be a way to get outta what I got here in the Sacred Relic Room and up to the tent.  Me bein' in here tonight, that don't look right.  There must be another way outta here, there must, there must...   **

(( TERRY CLOTH yodels so as to be heard through the sheet-metal door of the Sacred Relic Bin... er, Room.  ))

Oh HIGH PRIESTESS!!  My Gloriously Rouged One!  I have rethought your earlier request.  I will go to the Linen Conference in Zurich for you, I will!  And before I go, if you will be so very kind as to use that teensy-weensy key hanging from your golden-looped wrist and let me practice my mountain-climbing skills tonight, I shall be all ready to go to the Alps for you!  Please, Oh Most Fevered One!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 10:46:08 pm by alec716 »