Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681178 times)

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
((Meryl returns from the opera humming))

** Don'tcha poke it insofah, you don't know how big---- WHAT'S THIS?!!! **

((Sees the door to the Sacred Relic Room has swung open.  All the Sacred Relics are in the Champagne Lounge getting royally squiffed.  The Two Bloody Shirts are in a very compromising position atop the bar.))

** Everybody back in the Room before I have you all demoted to Trashy Show Props!!  Giddyap!! **

((The SR's drop their flutes of Moet and trip over each other in a stampede to get back to their respective shelves, not before the Old Rose Bottle throws up all over Cassie's Tube Top and the Two Bloody Shirts get hopelessly rolled up into a slobbering, weepy knot))

** GAH! Whatta mess!  This is the work of that wicked Terry.  He's played upon the sympathies of that lah-di-dah fairy dust junkie Celeste and made off up the Mountain again! **

((Grabs Sacred Binoculars, climbs to penthouse terrace and scans the trail leading up to the Tent shoot.  The Moon is at the full in preparation for TS1.  Two tiny figures can be seen hopping madly up the slope leaving a faint trail of goop.))

** AHA!!! **

« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 11:55:48 pm by meryl »
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

The Moon is at the full in preparation for TS1.

Moon:  ((gulp!))

%% Ya mean me?%%

**Where are all the other Farkeen Actors?  I'm scared!  Nobody said I would be doing this all by myself!**

((shudders and sobs))

Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((looks over all the people gone absolutely crazy: the Terry Cloth, Jack's Body Butter, the Stick, and even the Moon.))

** Um, people, we still got a few scenes left to do. You all're gettin' ahead of yourselves. We've got a whole afternoon up on the mountain, and THEN comes the evening...  If we hadn't been worried so much about poor Terry and JBB, we could have moved on. **
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
YOUNG JACK:

We've got a whole afternoon up on the mountain, and THEN comes the evening... **

Offline Ellemeno

Mr.RAYMILLE'S ASSISTANT:

((reading the thread to catch up on The Adventures of Terry and the Relics))

** Bravo, Everyone!  Sorry to have been gone for four effen pages.  You all are great.  Who could have imagined... **

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

The Moon is at the full in preparation for TS1.  Two tiny figures can be seen hopping madly up the slope leaving a faint trail of goop.

TERRY CLOTH:

** Just to be as clear as the slick here, for anyone who might rightfully be confused, the goop-trailers to which the HIGH PARTYCRASHER refers are me and JBB... not post-rehearsal Jack & Ennis...  maybe.  Someone please get the reins on those boys and get them back onset before they go sky-high again...  ;)  **

"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
CHILEAN SHEEPHERDER #1 TO CHILEAN SHEEPHERDER#2 (translated from Spanish):

This is exactly the same thing that happened on Swooning Nonstop. They get up to the money shot and then get all distracted with props and things and the action never takes place! Wanna make a bet that TS1 never happens? C'mon Fuzzy, let's get back to the sunny side of the mountain, I think we've got TS63 to perform!!

« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 11:03:52 am by Front-Ranger »
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
** Director Raymille is concerned about the potential tensions increasing on the set as sacred relics escape, Jack & Ennis get closer to the tent scene, the High Priestess gets closer to being institutionalized..., and has turned to an old Aussie tradition to smooth ruffled feathers.  Apparently, in Australia, every person is issued a koala, a kangaroo and a boomerang at birth.  The koala is just adorable, and makes everyone smile no matter what.

So - courtesy of our esteemed director, koalas for everyone!!  YAY!  Enjoy.  Watch out for the claws and the eucalyptus smell.  Bet everyone's feeling better already!  **

« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 10:48:32 am by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
TERRY CLOTH:

** And, no, I am NOT that fluffy baby koala's daddy... so don't even start with me, please!   ;)  **
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
==TODAY'S UPDATE  -  WE ARE STILL HERE, AT THE BEGINING OF SCENE 20:

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
%%Continuity Director's Private Journal, Monday July 3, 2006, 12:20 PM E.S.T.:

Shey-it!!  Accordin' to that know-all Daniel, who plays the part of Young Jack, we are only half way up the mountain, and he and DeeDee and most of the other farkeen ac-tors went out and got drunk last night and missed their calls this mornin'.  I am jus about at the end of ma rope, what with that, and with ma boss bein' unavoidably distracted, and so much of tha responsibility fallin' on me.  I flubbed a scene last night, the moon came up at 3 o'clock in the afternoon, how embarrassin' is that for the farkeen Con-tinuity Director ta f _ _ k up the Continuity!!  I will NEVER be able to live that down...  Where THE HELL are those no-account ac-tors!!!  %%
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

SCENE # 20 – SHIFTING CAMP / THE LAST MATING DANCE BEFORE FIRST NIGHT IN TENT

THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTION ASSISTANT(S) ARE NEEDED ON SET:
Lucise The Sheep Wrangler
Music Director

THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS ARE TO REPORT TO THE SET:
Jack
Jack’s Pants
Jack's Zipbutton
Ennis
Ennis’ Pants
The Spit in Ennis' Hand