Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1694745 times)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((still singing with the orchestra))

**Tonight, tonight -
Oh come on now, we ain't even at night yet. ((Orchestra suddenly dies down)) This is still evenin'.**

((Sits down at the campfire and takes a swig of the whiskey Ennis's handed him.))

Hey, Ennis. You know any hymns. I got this one runnin' around in my head. Let me know if ya heard it.

There was a sinner named Walter that blamed God.
And God sent to him his only Son.
And Jesus he walked on that Sinner.
And now Walter, he's a big Winner.
I know I shall meet you on that final day.
Walter Walkin Jesus, take me away!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 01:03:50 am by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline DeeDee

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Listens to Jack, tapping along with his stick, starting to have a real good time))

Sounds good, bud.  Never did hear it.  Like tha way you sing it though.  Let me get some more a that whiskey.

%% The boy is getting snookered, need to keep up with em.  Don't want him to think I ain't all man.%%

In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK

((nods sullenly and hands Ennis the Whisky Bottle))

My mama, though, she raised me right. Lerned me all about religion. 'bout how there was a partin' of the red herrin' and all that.. And Jesus and his disciples... they were Pentacostals, though, thats for sure.... We all gotta watch out fer that Pentacost.

Offline YaadPyar

** FSD apologizes for her recent absence.  She has been studying and refining her techniques. **

(( FSD places Cell Balancer in dressing rooms of each actor as well as all cast members.  They are red in honour of Director Raymille's favourite colour (spelled with a 'u' also in honour of his Aussie roots. FSD has brought these on-set, as the energy of the entire story is moving in a new direction. ))

**  FSD explains that the Cell Balancer is a nurturing approach to transformation. The 6” x 4.5” plate features tuned harmonic-geometric copper antennas that activate your cells’ higher potential.

FSD instructs cast and crew to use this precision-tuned miracle of cosmic technology to:

- Restore the true unique blueprint of your divine nature,
- Release layers of toxic and distorted energy vibrations,
- Remember your timeless wisdom, waiting within for its activation,
- Experience the joy of living that is your birthright.

When you place your fingertips on the Cell-Balancer, you’re “in circuit” with the transformational energies.  Spiritual healing patterns of transformation flow through your energy pathways, directly into the spiritual cells of the body.  The Cell-Balancer transmutes negative energy-patterns trapped in your energy-body that confine, limit or distort your true self.  As you release the energy distortions, you are freed to access your true essence. **

%% FSD thinks to herself that perhaps no one understood any of that, but at least the discs also make nice decorative pieces!  %%

« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 11:42:29 am by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
TERRY CLOTH:

(( His newly-bleached cheeks are flushed red from the excitement of receiving FSD's latest teaching.  ))

Don't worry, FSD, I hear ya!  Thanks for the schoolin'.  I always wanted to be a sophomore, thought the word had a nice ring to it.

**  With all this talk of fingertips, vibrations, waiting for activation, unique blue eyes of a divine nature, and nice, decorative pieces, I better pick up the pace here pronto!  **

((  TERRY CLOTH, ever the humble servant, moves himself in a different direction and hurries the meter of his march up the Mountain.  He is eager to be where he is NeededMost.  ))
« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 01:17:09 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline DeeDee

YOUNG ENNIS:

((Taking even bigger swigs from the whiskey bottlle.))

%%Red herrin'?%%

Whut exactly is the Pentacost?  Is it like a tornado gonna come down an' take us somewheres? Whut is it that we're lookin' for?  I mean ma mamma never said nuthin' 'bout no pentacostin'

(( Ennis suddenly very embarassed about his ignorance, spill whiskey all over his pants))

%%TERRY!!! How could you just leave me?? Without you, I have nuthin' to lap up this spilt whiskey%%

(( Looks at Jack))

%% hmmmm%%
« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 01:40:04 pm by DeeDee »
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis suddenly very embarassed about his ignorance, spill whiskey all over his pants))

%%TERRY!!! How could you just leave me?? Without you, I have nuthin' to lap up this spilt whiskey%%

TERRY CLOTH:

** I'm right here, Ennis!!   Long story about owls and relics and lotion and bein' captive-ated and the HIGH PRIESTESS' major diva power trip and some guy named Nelson Mandala that the Feng Shui Director keeps sayin' all over the set is well-hung.   I finally made it up this Broken Arsed Mountain and I'm hiding under the bushes so that Low Startle Point nag don't turn me back into a pee-soaked rag.  ;) **

**  Come git me and I'll git whatever's spilt in your lap... hey and there's the blue-eyed pup guy with the great locks who sleeps in the tent... I hope you got the right whis-key to turn you two into tumblers.  **
« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 01:21:25 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG ENNIS:

((Taking even bigger swigs from the whiskey bottlle.))

%%Red herrin'?%%

Whut exactly is the Pentacost?  Is it like a tornado gonna come down an' take us somewheres? Whut is it that we're lookin' for?  I mean ma mamma never said nuthin' 'bout no pentacostin'

(( Looks at Jack))

%% hmmmm%%

YOUNG JACK

((a little concerned about the spilled whiskey, starts up.))

You wanna watch it there, Ennis. We don' have too much of the stuff. And asides, I know from 'xperience that that stuff'll stain. You got a cloth handy?

((notices Ennis's warshrag in the bushes.))

Hey, Ennis. Isn't that yourn? Well I guess it'll do.

((swoops up TERRY CLOTH and pats Ennis's lap with it, trying to blot up as much of the whiskey as possible. He seems very concentrated on the task.))

What was it we was talkin' bout...?

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
YOUNG JACK

((swoops up TERRY CLOTH and pats Ennis's lap with it, trying to blot up as much of the whiskey as possible. He seems very concentrated on the task.))

((  The swooped TERRY CLOTH swoons as the loops on the back of his neck stand up from the goobly electricity of this moment.  In a stupor induced by New Love and Old Rose, TERRY CLOTH hopes that nothing stems the, ... um... tide which is carrying Our Heroes toward Tent Scene 1.  ))

TERRY CLOTH:

(( botching his attempt to interact constructively with ENNIS' ZIPPER while lapping Ennis' lap, but gurgling through whiskey vapors as thick as the Mountain's morning mist ... ))

**  Hey BLUE HEELER, you gonna be OK with baby-sittin' the SHEEP?  **

((  The besotted TERRY CLOTH passes out in a haze.  He becomes as limp as, well, a warshrag.  ))
« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 05:07:40 pm by alec716 »

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
Mika:

**Never have I been happier not to be one of them dogs! That Blue Heeler, he will have to stay up on the mountain with the sheep. Poor guy. Right now, nothin' and no-one could tear me away from my spot here right next to the tent**

((Swishes tail, sharpens eyes and ears, and unobtrusively steps a little closer. For once keeps completely and utterly silent, not wanting to disturb anyone at this crucial juncture))