Author Topic: OT: IMDb Trolls seem to be somewhat missing us  (Read 7550 times)

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
OT: IMDb Trolls seem to be somewhat missing us
« on: June 20, 2006, 08:37:54 pm »
Although he assures he's proud to have "decimated us". (I apologize if this was posted already)

by - tigerlovesjomama 1 day ago (Mon Jun 19 2006 13:39:39)  Ignore this User | Report Abuse 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i am proudly looking at the board i proudly decimated.

by - caffeinatedddd 21 hours ago (Mon Jun 19 2006 20:28:58)  Ignore this User | Report Abuse 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that you've done it how about you spill the details? It's not fun unless you can talk about it.

Is that feeling of power everything you hoped it would be?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0871966/board/thread/46140098
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

vkm91941

Re: OT: IMDb Trolls seem to be somewhat missing us
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2006, 12:11:52 am »
That's probably from Foxinator.   He's the one who's aim was the destruction of Pierre Tremblay.  But you're right about them missing us.  I got these last week from the Tigeranator....

well vicky,   

by - tigerenator-is-finished on Sun Jun 11 2006 21:17:25           

i'd like to thank you for telling me what fox said to you. i think that was what made me want to quit the most.

anyways, if jomama or tigerenator ever said anything that actually went too far and that you took to heart, than please accept my apologies.

just one more thing before i quit this board,

after you account history got deleted, (which you now know i nor anyone else besides the admins had anything to do with) and then you made a new name, and still came on often, what was the ID??? it's something that has actually been bugging me cause I couldn't figure it out.

well vicky, hopefully you can all rest now. tell who ever runs the bettermost site to stop wasting his money and come back here if he wants.

and one more thing, who ever the hell got in trouble in that college sure wasn't me, and it wasn't fox cause he was still a high school student back then. 

one last thing vicky...   

by - tigerenator-is-finished on Sun Jun 11 2006 23:54:22           

make sure you tell the fags on bettermost.org that it's okay to come back. i went to that site once and i realized that the people there really do have a deep appretiation for the movie, and i wasn't set out to get in the way of actuall discussions of it.

besides, i feel kinda bad that the owner of it is paying money for it. tell him to save his bucks and come here. i'd tell him myself, but i don't think i want to f *ck arround with that site considering what happened to that new yorker.

thanks.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2006, 04:05:10 am »
ah doesn't it feel good to be in this lovely all inclusive resort where the tasteful ambiance of the medditarranian has been kept intact, while we can sleep well int eh knowledge the the riff raff hang out with the common lager louts back at IMDB. Such a distasteful little seaside town which has been ruined by tourists dontcha think!?

http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2006, 06:51:24 am »
Vic,

This guy is still getting off by contacting you.  He still feels victorious (no pun intended) about running us all off.      I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of a reply, even on the IMDB board.      OK,   I need to close my eyes now and go back to my dozy embrace.    C'mere Jake....Mmmmmm       ;)

Offline opinionista

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2006, 10:30:07 am »
That's probably from Foxinator.   He's the one who's aim was the destruction of Pierre Tremblay.  But you're right about them missing us.  I got these last week from the Tigeranator....

well vicky,   

by - tigerenator-is-finished on Sun Jun 11 2006 21:17:25           

i'd like to thank you for telling me what fox said to you. i think that was what made me want to quit the most.

anyways, if jomama or tigerenator ever said anything that actually went too far and that you took to heart, than please accept my apologies.

just one more thing before i quit this board,

after you account history got deleted, (which you now know i nor anyone else besides the admins had anything to do with) and then you made a new name, and still came on often, what was the ID??? it's something that has actually been bugging me cause I couldn't figure it out.

well vicky, hopefully you can all rest now. tell who ever runs the bettermost site to stop wasting his money and come back here if he wants.

and one more thing, who ever the hell got in trouble in that college sure wasn't me, and it wasn't fox cause he was still a high school student back then. 

one last thing vicky...   

by - tigerenator-is-finished on Sun Jun 11 2006 23:54:22           

make sure you tell the fags on bettermost.org that it's okay to come back. i went to that site once and i realized that the people there really do have a deep appretiation for the movie, and i wasn't set out to get in the way of actuall discussions of it.

besides, i feel kinda bad that the owner of it is paying money for it. tell him to save his bucks and come here. i'd tell him myself, but i don't think i want to f *ck arround with that site considering what happened to that new yorker.

thanks.

I can't believe he addresses his messages to you as if you were old friends. His account was deleted by the administrators apparently, but before they did it, I ran accross one of his posting in the BBM Forum, and it appears that he actually saw the movie.  I could be wrong because he could've easily copy his response from another poster, but he was answering a question about why he hated Ennis. He said because jack travelled all the way to Wyoming when Ennis got divorced only to be turned around. He added that Ennis was a coward and that Jack was the cool guy or something like that. I don't remember very well. God, I wish I copied that posting, because it actually looked like he saw the movie.

Back on topic, it's a good thing that he's afraid of BetterMost!
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2006, 12:01:07 pm »
I don't get this part, though

i went to that site once and i realized that the people there really do have a deep appretiation for the movie, and i wasn't set out to get in the way of actuall discussions of it.

What IS he set out to get in the way of, then? I thought people who appreciate the movie were his targets.

Offline opinionista

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2006, 12:49:32 pm »
I don't get this part, though

What IS he set out to get in the way of, then? I thought people who appreciate the movie were his targets.

I think he's just trying to fool Victoria, because later on he says:

besides, i feel kinda bad that the owner of it is paying money for it. tell him to save his bucks and come here. i'd tell him myself, but i don't think i want to f *ck arround with that site considering what happened to that new yorker

He doesn't really care about our "deep appreaciation of the movie". He's trying to fool Victoria for some reason. He's interested in knowing what's Vic's new nick at IMDb, I guess he's bored. The real reason why he doesn't come here is because he knows he'll be in real trouble here.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 12:51:20 pm by opinionista »

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2006, 12:57:23 pm »
The real reason why he doesn't come here is because he knows he'll be in real trouble here.

Hope so! Who's the New Yorker, and what happened to him, and how does tigerinator know about it?

Offline opinionista

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2006, 01:10:01 pm »
Hope so! Who's the New Yorker, and what happened to him, and how does tigerinator know about it?

I guess is the guy who came in here as a troll weeks ago. Phil nailed him. The troll went to IMDb afterwards and told what happened, apparently. I'm not sure but I read a posting on the Jake Board about what happened here with the troll. The poster didn't know which forum it was but by the story he told, I guessed it was this one. I tried looking for the posting but I think it was deleted.

Offline starboardlight

• nipith.com
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2006, 01:14:48 pm »
I guess is the guy who came in here as a troll weeks ago. Phil nailed him. The troll went to IMDb afterwards and told what happened, apparently. I'm not sure but I read a posting on the Jake Board about what happened here with the troll. The poster didn't know which forum it was but by the story he told, I guessed it was this one. I tried looking for the posting but I think it was deleted.

Phillip actually was able to track the trolls IP to a university in NY, contacted the university about it, and the university tracked it to a dorm room, and took disciplinary action.
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.