Author Topic: Just in case your tempted to think leaving IMDb was a hasty decision  (Read 7949 times)

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Mayor - BetterMost, Wyoming
  • Town Administration
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
    • BetterMost
Re: Just in case your tempted to think leaving IMDb was a hasty decision
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2006, 09:51:24 am »
Within five years he'll come out of the closet.  They always do.

Isn't this the kid with the picture someone found?  People should register for their own IMDb troll war accounts and start posting links to his picture or something.  Even funnier would be a faked "personal web page" that looks like it was created by him... and then loser it up.  Ah, the black propaganda technique.  Maybe myspace....

;D

Update: Oh man, I am feeling evil this morning.  Was it in the movie Heathers that they came up with gay "artifacts" to sprinkle around the football jocks?  Oh yes, I can see it now... a myspace page playing Abba music with his pic mixed with pictures of teen male stars sprinkled all over it.  Throw in favorite TV shows like Will & Grace, and as many dance music album under favorite music as you can.  Hmmm... what will his Star Wars budz think then...

Not that I'm stereotyping....  :)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 10:00:29 am by Phillip »
You're a part of our family - BetterMost, Wyoming

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2006, 10:11:56 am »
Within five years he'll come out of the closet.  They always do.

Isn't this the kid with the picture someone found?  People should register for their own IMDb troll war accounts and start posting links to his picture or something.  Even funnier would be a faked "personal web page" that looks like it was created by him... and then loser it up.  Ah, the black propaganda technique.  Maybe myspace....

It's so funny you posted this.  I was thinking I should go on IMDb with a foxinator e-mail and user id, and start pretending to be him, and posting personal confessions.  Or better yet, a 'former friend' who is disturbed about what he's doing, and wants to try to make it better by explaining the psychologocial reality of foxinator.  How he's deeply conflicted about his own sexuality, etc.  I just might do it, too...

"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2006, 10:21:35 am »
It's so funny you posted this.  I was thinking I should go on IMDb with a foxinator e-mail and user id, and start pretending to be him, and posting personal confessions.  Or better yet, a 'former friend' who is disturbed about what he's doing, and wants to try to make it better by explaining the psychologocial reality of foxinator.  How he's deeply conflicted about his own sexuality, etc.  I just might do it, too...

heh!  ;D did andrew (littledarlin) not do that and foxinator was totally peeved.. it was funny!!

http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/