Author Topic: our addy is on TOB  (Read 2295 times)

Offline chefjudy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "a pair a deuces"
our addy is on TOB
« on: March 31, 2006, 10:24:50 am »
 :o  just saw this on TOB:

by - ijb4000 1 day ago (Wed Mar 29 2006 12:26:34)  Ignore this User | Report Abuse 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the poster is ijb4000

Hey this just came in on Google alerts. Very interesting read about parents going to see Brokeback. I thought some of it was quite humorous.

http://www.berkeleydaily.org/text/article.cfm?issue=03-28-06&storyID=23760

"Hell, that's the most I've spoke in a year" - Ennis del Mar
www.bettermost.net

it gives the new addy!................. :o

Judy

"it could be like this, just like this, always......" Jack Twist

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: our addy is on TOB
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 10:36:05 am »
I didn't see it in the article but I read it fast. Still, don't you have to register, and be approved?
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline chefjudy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "a pair a deuces"
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2006, 10:38:03 am »
the addy is down under his Ennis quote and yes we had to register, but it gives them an address where they can check and then they would find us.........................
Judy

"it could be like this, just like this, always......" Jack Twist

Offline amh

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • C'mere, baby.
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2006, 10:39:20 am »
That's the URL for Phillip's main site, which he has actually been publicizing on IMDb for quite some time, since he launched it a few months back.  That's when I first visited, a few months ago.  And I'm sure that's how Celeste came to know him and broached the idea of us having a home here too.  There's lots of other content on his site that I'm sure he wants anyone who's interested to see.

I'm sure Phillip wants to continue to grow his community with respectable posters.  And eventually some of them will find their way here to the Pierre Tremblay section too.  But the difference here is that at least we have some control - we can get rid of trolls if they do find a way to infiltrate, we don't have to worry about threads getting randomly deleted, etc.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 10:43:00 am by amh625 »
:-* This ain't no rodeo, cowboy.