Author Topic: Cowboy Cosmology  (Read 530942 times)

Offline Wayne

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Cowboy Cosmology
« Reply #1110 on: August 08, 2010, 10:49:52 pm »
he can try out my mascara and eye-liner
pix pls  :)
When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

Offline Wayne

« Reply #1111 on: August 08, 2010, 10:51:08 pm »
just got a txt from Truman that he is home. :) hope you can get some well-deserved rest now shakes ...
When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #1112 on: August 08, 2010, 10:52:56 pm »
just got a txt from Truman that he is home. :) hope you can get some well-deserved rest now shakes ...

I second that, Wayne.
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • well, I won't
« Reply #1113 on: August 08, 2010, 10:53:48 pm »
Hey there, Wayne,

I am rapidly on my way to dream-land, but I wanted to thank you and Cliff for your generosity this past weekend, opening your home to all of us.  Being together was good, even necessary.

I'll second that.

Also, the crown-of-thorns plants made it safely to the south end.  I have them and will pot them tomorrow, then give Paul his...

Which reminds me, I forgot my toiletries, left them in Paul's checked bag.  I wonder if he kept them on purpose so he can try out my mascara and eye-liner.

???

I will let you know how that goes.

;) :-*

(see?  delirium...)

Sweet dreams, my friend.

Lynne

Your makeup is being held hostage (and unused) until I receive my plant.

Offline Wayne

« Reply #1114 on: August 08, 2010, 10:54:33 pm »
Being together was good, even necessary.
Yes, it meant a lot to me too to have you here. thanks to all of you for coming.

Don

Offline Wayne

« Reply #1115 on: August 08, 2010, 11:09:48 pm »
Off to bed. Miss y'all; love, good night.  :-* :-*

Don

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #1116 on: August 09, 2010, 09:40:47 am »
I'll second that.

Your makeup is being held hostage (and unused) until I receive my plant.

Hostage, I believe...unused, well - I'll be the judge of that.  I know exactly how much eye-liner was left.  The mascara will be harder.  FYI - the eye-liner isn't your color.  It is brown/red, whereas you need a black/charcoal.  Hunh, turns out I must have at least one girl gene.   ;)
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline Wayne

« Reply #1117 on: August 09, 2010, 09:59:22 am »
unused
Paulie we checked the video cams that we set up around your house, so you don't have to hide your makeup "secret" any more.  Let us know if you need to process now that the story is out.  ;)

Don

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #1118 on: August 09, 2010, 10:10:32 am »
I wanted to thank you and Cliff for your generosity this past weekend, opening your home to all of us.  Being together was good, even necessary.

Also, the crown-of-thorns plants made it safely to the south end.  I have them and will pot them tomorrow, then give Paul his...

I just wanted to second this, Wayne.  Thanks for all the carting around and hosting you did.  You made things much easier for the traveling Brokies, and my plant is resting in its new home on the back deck in the sun.

And you have a really cool home!  ;D

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #1119 on: August 09, 2010, 10:11:44 am »
Hostage, I believe...unused, well - I'll be the judge of that.  I know exactly how much eye-liner was left.  The mascara will be harder.  FYI - the eye-liner isn't your color.  It is brown/red, whereas you need a black/charcoal.  Hunh, turns out I must have at least one girl gene.   ;)

:laugh:

If Paul uses eye-liner, does it become guy-liner?

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!