Author Topic: Cowboy Cosmology  (Read 530474 times)

injest

Re: Cowboy Wayne
« Reply #570 on: July 24, 2008, 06:30:03 pm »
IMHO, the US should invite them here, since we made things so much worse for them in Iraq.

I do think it is a reason for asylum...

Offline Wayne

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #571 on: July 26, 2008, 10:53:34 am »
When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

Offline Wayne

« Reply #572 on: July 29, 2008, 11:37:04 am »
 :) :-*

When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

Offline Wayne

« Reply #573 on: July 29, 2008, 02:19:28 pm »
 :D   <a href="
">Jesus makes me happy![/url]

Don

Offline Wayne

Don

injest

« Reply #575 on: July 29, 2008, 06:47:32 pm »
Hmmm.

Bill to require all Guantanamo prisoners to be relocated to the Supreme Court building, or else cut the budget of the Department of Defense by 50%

And this bill was written by ...

Did "somebody we know" put him up to this?!     :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ok I dont EVEN understand the part about Gohmert (he is my congressman by the way) what did he do?

and on a side note can I have a copy of your favorites? cause you have ALL the GOOD sites on your computer!

injest

The Black Hole That Ate Planet Earth!!!
« Reply #576 on: July 30, 2008, 01:22:34 am »
It's gonna be DOOMSDAY!

again!

http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/comment/story.html?id=fff69bc3-db9f-41da-9325-3d2e790e1450&p=1

First, there's "The Black Hole That Ate Planet Earth." A worried group of physicists is warning about the massive atom smasher ready to begin operations in Geneva. The Large Hadron Collider, as it's known, is meant to allow experiments that would throw light on the Big Bang. But there are fears it might actually create one.

The particle beams fired by the machine collide with the energy of a 400-tonne train doing 180 km/h. It's theoretically possible this could create a black hole that would swallow the planet.

Offline Wayne

« Reply #577 on: July 31, 2008, 10:38:24 am »
 :D   Large Hardon Collider? I can't wait - when does it start?!?     ;D ;)

Don

Offline Wayne

« Reply #578 on: July 31, 2008, 10:42:04 am »
ok I dont EVEN understand the part about Gohmert (he is my congressman by the way) what did he do?
He's trying to be a smart aleck about that mean ole liberruhl Supreme Court that says the Guantanamo prisoners are entitled to a fair trial.

But he included a bizarre enforcement clause that would cut the Defense budget by half.

I say let's go for it!!!!    :D :laugh: :laugh:

Don

Offline Wayne

« Reply #579 on: July 31, 2008, 01:14:13 pm »

Don