Author Topic: Cowboy Cosmology  (Read 530470 times)

injest

Re: Cowboy Cosmology
« Reply #670 on: August 20, 2008, 06:55:54 pm »
:D Awwww!!   

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Did I get them all?!?    :D

yep each and every one!

injest

« Reply #671 on: August 20, 2008, 06:57:43 pm »
:) Much better.   :) :)

oh how sweet...who are they?

Offline Wayne

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #672 on: August 20, 2008, 07:15:23 pm »
 :) The guy on the left is TR Knight from Grey's Anatomy and the other guy is his boyfriend.   ;D
When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

Offline Wayne

« Reply #673 on: August 20, 2008, 07:22:08 pm »
It will be a happier world when we can see Anderson, Jake and George in their natural surroundings.    :)
When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

Offline Wayne

« Reply #674 on: August 20, 2008, 07:23:49 pm »
Though I've really bout given up on that. I think the only reason TR can get away with it is because he can sue, because Isaiah Washington called him a bad name.    >:(  :P :P

Don

injest

« Reply #675 on: August 20, 2008, 07:25:10 pm »
:) The guy on the left is TR Knight from Grey's Anatomy and the other guy is his boyfriend.   ;D

oh! I didn't recognise him...I was too busy looking at his handsome bf!

injest

« Reply #676 on: August 20, 2008, 07:25:45 pm »
It will be a happier world when we can see Anderson, Jake and George in their natural surroundings.    :)

Anderson is SOOO cute!

injest

« Reply #677 on: August 20, 2008, 07:26:53 pm »
Though I've really bout given up on that. I think the only reason TR can get away with it is because he can sue, because Isaiah Washington called him a bad name.    >:(  :P :P

Isaiah was NOT nice!

>:( >:(

maybe someone will call Anderson a bad name....IF he had a boyfriend do you know what HE would look like?

Offline Wayne

« Reply #678 on: August 20, 2008, 07:27:54 pm »
TR was always one of my small handful of favorite guys I wished would come out. And sure enough!    ;D

Don

Offline Wayne

« Reply #679 on: August 20, 2008, 07:29:05 pm »
One of the others was the cute one from the B-52s, and sure enough.

Don