Author Topic: Cowboy Cosmology  (Read 530454 times)

injest

Re: Cowboy Cosmology
« Reply #710 on: August 27, 2008, 10:46:39 pm »

Offline Wayne

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #711 on: August 28, 2008, 10:04:30 am »
 :D   Thanks for the update Miz J ! I'm not sure I see Jesus on the moth but it IS a pretty moth.    :D

And yes, Jesus was gay.    ;)
When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

Offline Wayne

When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

Offline Wayne

« Reply #713 on: August 28, 2008, 10:11:20 am »
they done found a moth with Jesus on its back!
It says you can buy the moth from them and they are going to relocate the church with the proceeds!   :o ??? :laugh:

Don

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #714 on: August 28, 2008, 10:37:29 am »
:D   Thanks for the update Miz J ! I'm not sure I see Jesus on the moth but it IS a pretty moth.    :D

And yes, Jesus was gay.    ;)

Then maybe PFLAG can adopt the Virgin Mary as an honorary member.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline Wayne

« Reply #715 on: August 28, 2008, 12:19:54 pm »
And of course His Daddy.    ;)

Don

Offline Wayne

« Reply #716 on: August 29, 2008, 04:38:27 pm »
Democrat pardaaaaayyyy!    :laugh:   :D ;D

Don

injest

« Reply #717 on: August 29, 2008, 06:04:06 pm »
Democrat pardaaaaayyyy!    :laugh:   :D ;D

oh my lort...

:laugh: :laugh: ::) :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Wayne

« Reply #718 on: August 29, 2008, 06:52:29 pm »
Just interestin', thass all I'm sayin.

"On March 5th, 2008 Alaska's Republican Governor, Sarah Palin, announced to the media that she was 7 months pregnant with her 5th child. She is currently 44.

The controversy arises from two sources: First, Palin does not appear preganant in any recent photographs. The announcement came as quite a shock to people who had worked closely with her, and have been quoted as saying that she did not appear pregnant whatsoever during the prior 7 months. While this is debatable, you can judge for yourself here: http://gov.state.ak.us/photos.php

Second, Palin's daughter Bristol is 16 and attends an Anchorage high school. Students who have attended class with her report that she has been out of school for months, claiming a prolonged case of mono.

Apparently, this rumor has made the rounds in the upper echelon of the Alaska legislature, and is a closely guarded secret. As far as I know, this rumor has not been discussed by any media outlets, in Alaska or otherwise."

Don

Offline Wayne

« Reply #719 on: August 29, 2008, 07:17:41 pm »
Here are some citations on that.

Actually I think she's a great choice. If the 'Pubs win I would much rather have her as Veep than Mitts or Huckaby.

But since she's strongly anti-abortion, this would be an interesting conversation if it turns out she's pretending to be the mother when she's actually the grandmother.

And even that is fine.

Just sayin', it would be an interesting example of how difficult and complicated the issue really is.    :-\

Don