Author Topic: Cowboy Cosmology  (Read 530472 times)

Offline Wayne

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Cowboy Cosmology
« Reply #750 on: September 13, 2008, 05:15:56 pm »
Awww!!   ;)   :-*
When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

Offline Wayne

« Reply #751 on: September 17, 2008, 10:51:19 am »
When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #752 on: September 17, 2008, 11:33:55 am »
That was hilarious!
Thanks for posting that! I needed a laugh.  :laugh:
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #753 on: September 17, 2008, 11:42:37 am »
OMG Wayne that was funny as hell, I had to forward it to a dozen people right away.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline Wayne

« Reply #754 on: September 17, 2008, 02:47:29 pm »
 :o :o

<a href="
">Ninja cat comes closer while not moving[/url]

Don

Offline Wayne

« Reply #755 on: September 17, 2008, 05:35:19 pm »
I still think he's hot.   ;)

Don

injest

« Reply #756 on: September 17, 2008, 07:09:13 pm »
:o :o

<a href="
">Ninja cat comes closer while not moving[/url]

this is cute!

Offline Wayne

« Reply #757 on: September 18, 2008, 02:11:04 pm »
 :D   The cat is playing a game he made up for himself!   Awwww....

Don

Offline Wayne

« Reply #758 on: September 18, 2008, 02:17:03 pm »
OK so here's the first of a handful of reasons I support Obama and the Dems generally:

An analysis by the Tax Policy Center (a nonpartisan research group whose staff of experts includes former economic advisers to the White House and Congress under both Republicans and Democrats) says the wealthiest households would get the biggest tax cuts under McCain, while households with the lowest incomes would receive the largest percentage cuts under Obama's plan.

Obama's tax plan would increase taxes in 2009 on the wealthiest 20 percent of households, while offering tax cuts for the other 80 percent. The largest increases would be on the top 1 percent of earners.

Don

Offline Wayne

« Reply #759 on: September 18, 2008, 02:26:53 pm »
The second reason is Republicans are routinely more eager to go to war than Democrats are. There may be times when going to war is the right thing to do, but Iraq was not one of them.

The third reason is something of a combination of the first two: Republicans encourage a structure of government and economy that induces a national addiction to war. If there is no war, then Dick Cheney does not get rich.

The fourth reason is that the Democrats are more supportive of human rights than Republicans.

Don