Author Topic: Cowboy Cosmology  (Read 530506 times)

injest

Re: Cowboy Cosmology
« Reply #770 on: September 18, 2008, 07:03:13 pm »
{{{{{Widgee}}}}}}

injest

« Reply #771 on: September 19, 2008, 01:32:30 am »

OH NO!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080918/ap_on_re_eu/eu_big_bang

the super collider broke down!!

GENEVA - The world's largest particle collider malfunctioned within hours of its launch to great fanfare, but its operator didn't report the problem for a week.

Offline Wayne

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #772 on: September 21, 2008, 12:39:22 pm »
I bet if just average people sat down together, we could fix 90% of our problems...(and when I say average, I mean people that dont' have dogs in the hunt....that aren't set to profit from the results other than the benefit of living in a nicer society)
Yeah, I 'spect so too.

Hugs back, Jess!    :)
When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

Offline Wayne

« Reply #773 on: September 22, 2008, 05:46:13 pm »
Interesting that Bin Laden has a fairly good claim to having brought down the Soviet Union.

Next he may be able to claim having brought down the United States too.

When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

Offline Wayne

« Reply #774 on: September 22, 2008, 05:53:37 pm »
Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) outlined a proposal he said would create "a genuine ownership society," by giving taxpayers a stake in the companies the government will be saving with its proposed $700 billion package.

"Simply purchasing bad debt, 'cash for trash' and not receiving anything of value or giving $700 billion and not having a commensurate equity interest in Wall Street firms is unacceptable," Kucinich said in a news release Monday. "No 'cash for trash.'"

The "United States Mutual Trust Fund" to convert assets purchased by the government into shares that would be distributed to every man, woman and child in the country. Every American would receive about $2,300 worth of shares because that is the cost of the bailout package to each individual.

No Cash for Trash says Kucinich

Don

Offline Wayne

« Reply #775 on: September 22, 2008, 06:19:48 pm »

Don

Don

injest

« Reply #776 on: September 28, 2008, 12:02:09 pm »

hope you have a GREAT weekend!!

:-* :-*

Offline Wayne

« Reply #777 on: September 28, 2008, 02:03:37 pm »
 :D   Thanks sweetie, you too!   :-* :-*

PS I love the IBKC!!!    :-* :-*      :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Don

injest

« Reply #778 on: September 28, 2008, 03:21:36 pm »
:D   Thanks sweetie, you too!   :-* :-*

PS I love the IBKC!!!    :-* :-*      :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

we need more like them!

Offline Wayne

« Reply #779 on: October 03, 2008, 11:34:18 am »
we need more like them!

;D  Well, here's at least one more.   :-* :-*

Don