Author Topic: Cowboy Cosmology  (Read 530447 times)

Offline Wayne

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Cowboy Cosmology
« Reply #780 on: October 03, 2008, 01:41:38 pm »
When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

Offline Wayne

« Reply #781 on: October 03, 2008, 01:56:53 pm »
When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

Offline Wayne

« Reply #782 on: October 03, 2008, 03:57:11 pm »
 :)  Equal time

Don

injest

« Reply #783 on: October 04, 2008, 02:34:09 pm »
WIDGEE!!

It is SNOWING!!!!

Yippee!! time to make some snowmen....or snowangels!!

(on MARS!!)

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/09/30/MNQS1387R3.DTL

Offline Wayne

« Reply #784 on: October 07, 2008, 05:43:00 pm »
File under Interesting Conspiracy Theories     :o

JFK issued Executive Order 11110 on June 4, 1963. This granted the US Treasury to issue its own currency - not at interest to itself. In other words, the US government was then able to issue 'silver certificates' based on all silver in the treasury. There was no interest on this legal tender, and the Fed would no longer profit from this currency.

5 months later while US bank notes were being printed Kennedy was assassinated. Immediately following, the silver certificates that were in circulation were removed and the notes that were being printed were destroyed.

Executive Order 11110 has never been repealed. The Federal Reserve Act is unconstitutional. Right now all US dollars are technically counterfeit!

A few years ago I would have chuckled at writing something like this. Lately it has become evident that this is not a conspiracy theory, it is the truth. (Crap, now I am a 'truther', huh?)

Yes, it sounds crazy, but the reality of the situation is that central banks wanted to control the currency for the USA since the late 1700's. They tried and failed a few times until they finally succeeded in 1913. Now US policy is to systematically wage war with nations, and then supply them with immense loans for infrastructure/rebuilding that they will not be able to pay back. Then the banks have them because the interest to keep the economies alive has to come from somewhere - print more - at interest!

I'd love for someone that knows more able global banking to prove me wrong. To me it seems irrefutable that the Federal Reserve et al own the world and are just pulling the strings for self-preservation.

Revolution is upon us.

Don

Offline Wayne

« Reply #785 on: October 07, 2008, 05:46:31 pm »
Report now, verify later   :laugh:

I don't know why people are barking about the 700 billion. What about the 2.3 TRILLION the Pentagon announced they lost track of on 9/10 2001 and the plane then blew up their billing department the next day! Oh, Pentagon, you crack me up. LOL.

Don

Offline Wayne

« Reply #786 on: October 07, 2008, 06:09:29 pm »

Don

injest

« Reply #787 on: October 08, 2008, 08:03:34 pm »

Offline Wayne

« Reply #788 on: October 11, 2008, 01:21:52 pm »
 :laugh:   Will you feline-marry me?

Go Connecticutt! 47 states to go!   ;D

Don

Offline Wayne

« Reply #789 on: October 11, 2008, 01:23:02 pm »
 :D   A lil somethin for Fritzkep!!    ;) :-*

Don