Author Topic: Cowboy Cosmology  (Read 530514 times)

Offline Wayne

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Cowboy Cosmology
« Reply #870 on: November 21, 2008, 12:17:28 am »
Just want to send a big special FUCK YOU to Prince and hope you think about how the man you think is better than those sodomites had sex with his own daughters and got them pregnant.   :)
When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

injest

« Reply #871 on: November 21, 2008, 12:24:37 am »
AND. Upon being attacked with a few minor explosives, or maybe a torch,

Sodom and Gomorrah, being built on top of bitumen pits with their
highly flammable vapors...      :o :o :o

YIKES!!!!

injest

« Reply #872 on: November 21, 2008, 12:29:13 am »

injest

« Reply #873 on: November 21, 2008, 12:30:53 am »
The Bible goes on to say that Lot, the one and only righteous man from Sodom, the one man that God chose to save while blasting all those Sodomites to smithereens, had sex with his daughters and got them both pregnant.

The end.  :)

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

but ya notice that whenever they talk about the Sodom thing they always stop quoting the Bible before they get to that part!?

Offline Wayne

« Reply #874 on: November 21, 2008, 12:32:13 am »
When asked about his perspective on social issues—gay marriage, abortion—Prince tapped his Bible and said, “God came to earth and saw people sticking it wherever and doing it with whatever, and he just cleared it all out. He was, like, ‘Enough.’ ”

_Prince, quoted in the New Yorker, dated Nov 24, 2008 (yes I know that date hasn't happened yet), by Claire Hoffman.

Prince is now claiming he was misquoted.Perez Hilton SAYS SOMEBODY TOLD HIM PRINCE WAS MISQUOTED!   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I think he's lying.

If he was misquoted, then let him come right on out and announce his support for gay marriage.

When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

injest

« Reply #875 on: November 21, 2008, 12:33:50 am »
When asked about his perspective on social issues—gay marriage, abortion—Prince tapped his Bible and said, “God came to earth and saw people sticking it wherever and doing it with whatever, and he just cleared it all out. He was, like, ‘Enough.’ ”

_Prince, quoted in the New Yorker, dated Nov 24, 2008 (yes I know that date hasn't happened yet), by Claire Hoffman.

Prince is now claiming he was misquoted. I think he's lying.

If he was misquoted, then let him come right on out and announce his support for gay marriage.

humph....'misquoted'...then demand a retraction!

injest

« Reply #876 on: November 21, 2008, 12:35:27 am »
you know it would have to be an awfully sadistic God for him to make our bodies to feel such pleasure and yes fit together so well (hello) and then say "Ya'll dont' be having no sex now, ya hear?"

>:( >:( >:(

Offline Wayne

« Reply #877 on: November 21, 2008, 12:41:34 am »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Perez.

Fricking.

Hilton.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Don

injest

« Reply #878 on: November 21, 2008, 12:43:48 am »
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Perez.

Fricking.

Hilton.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and we are OOFFFF in a new direction....

*Jess rubbing her neck*

I think I got the whiplash!!

Offline Wayne

« Reply #879 on: November 21, 2008, 12:44:22 am »
you know it would have to be an awfully sadistic God for him to make our bodies to feel such pleasure and yes fit together so well (hello) and then say "Ya'll dont' be having no sex now, ya hear?"

>:( >:( >:(
;D   Indeed Jess!    :)

I'm all for reducing STDs and all that but sheesh.    ::) :laugh: ;)

Don