Author Topic: Cowboy Cosmology  (Read 530839 times)

injest

Re: Cowboy Cosmology
« Reply #950 on: January 09, 2009, 07:02:53 pm »
3. I get the impression we're in the middle of a major increase in violent crime. I'm heartbroken that an acquaintance of mine was shot and killed a couple of nights ago. He was closing up at the restaurant where he works. We held a vigil for him yesterday morning. There were over 200 people there at seven in the morning ...    :'(   :'(   :'(

Johnny, sweetie, I'm so sorry ... we love you.

oh Wayne, I am so sorry.  :'(

Offline Wayne

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #951 on: January 21, 2009, 06:41:31 pm »
 :-\  Thanks Jess. Yeah... very sad.
When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

Offline Wayne

« Reply #952 on: January 21, 2009, 06:42:09 pm »
Ah well. On the lighter side, it's actually a series of tubes.

When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

Offline Wayne

« Reply #953 on: February 02, 2009, 12:59:21 pm »
Aww ...  :-* :-* :-*

But also kinda weird lookin!       :-\ :laugh: ;)

"To dispel the growing myth that she only took pictures of freaks, Diane Arbus made up a list of elegant people she wanted to photograph...

As if to prove her point, she took a remarkable portrait of Gloria Vanderbilt's sleeping baby son, (name that baby!   ;D ), for a Harper's Bazaar Valentine issue. In this truly astonishing picture, the infant resembles a flat white death's head -- eyes sealed shut, mouth pursed and moist with saliva. When Gloria Vanderbilt saw the photograph, she forbade Bazaar to publish it, but eventually she changed her mind and this stunning image opened Diane's retrospective at the Museum of Modern Art in 1972."

Don

karen1129

« Reply #954 on: February 02, 2009, 01:08:44 pm »
3. I get the impression we're in the middle of a major increase in violent crime. I'm heartbroken that an acquaintance of mine was shot and killed a couple of nights ago. He was closing up at the restaurant where he works. We held a vigil for him yesterday morning. There were over 200 people there at seven in the morning ...    :'(   :'(   :'(

Johnny, sweetie, I'm so sorry ... we love you.

Aww... what a tragedy.

I am so sorry.

Offline Wayne

« Reply #955 on: February 02, 2009, 01:17:16 pm »
Thanks Karen ... yeah, such a sad thing.

Lots of people loved him, and he knew it, so at least there's that.   :'(  :-\ :)

Don

Offline Wayne

« Reply #956 on: February 02, 2009, 01:27:50 pm »
From back in May 2007, Out Magazine's list of 50 most powerful gay men and women in America.

David
Anderson
Ellen
etc    :D

Don

karen1129

« Reply #957 on: February 02, 2009, 01:34:08 pm »
Thanks Karen ... yeah, such a sad thing.

Lots of people loved him, and he knew it, so at least there's that.   :'(  :-\ :)

It's so hard to lose someone that is loved, but to lose them in that manner.

So needless.

injest

« Reply #958 on: February 02, 2009, 09:10:23 pm »
From back in May 2007, Out Magazine's list of 50 most powerful gay men and women in America.

David
Anderson
Ellen
etc    :D

Wayne
Dana
Milo
Brad
Garry

and on and on

Offline Wayne

« Reply #959 on: February 03, 2009, 06:22:10 pm »
oooh, ooh and don't forget:    D   !   :)

:laugh: ;) :-*

Hope you're having a great evenin Miz Jess!   :)

Don