Author Topic: Movie Chat Room  (Read 791228 times)

injest

Re: Movie Chat Room
« Reply #1810 on: May 30, 2009, 11:34:18 pm »
It's been pinging all along. I figured he was gay. He's pretty cute. He has a really nice body doesn't he? That was so sweet when he first saw his dogs. I would have been the same way if I was seeing Cody for the first time in a long while.

I'd cry if I didn't see my kitties for a month!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1811 on: May 30, 2009, 11:40:30 pm »
Yeah, I get very emotional about my cat too. I miss my animals. That's why I always bring them to Dad's with me. Cory is there to take care of them, but I don't want to be separated from them. I don't think I'd be able to go to sleep at night without Cody on one side of me and Oreo up next to me purring in my ear. :)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

« Reply #1812 on: May 30, 2009, 11:45:01 pm »
Yeah, I get very emotional about my cat too. I miss my animals. That's why I always bring them to Dad's with me. Cory is there to take care of them, but I don't want to be separated from them. I don't think I'd be able to go to sleep at night without Cody on one side of me and Oreo up next to me purring in my ear. :)

yeah, I complain about Crybaby taking up so much room (and being jealous of Don) but if he isn't in there I MISS him...

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1813 on: May 30, 2009, 11:48:19 pm »
God, that was harsh wasn't it? He said the dog still has dirt in his fur and he'll be re-washing the dog before he takes him home. >:(

Wow! That was really harsh. :P

injest

« Reply #1814 on: May 30, 2009, 11:49:38 pm »
God, that was harsh wasn't it? He said the dog still has dirt in his fur and he'll be re-washing the dog before he takes him home. >:(

Wow! That was really harsh. :P

:laugh: :laugh:

he was not happy with his groomer!!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1815 on: May 30, 2009, 11:49:57 pm »
yeah, I complain about Crybaby taking up so much room (and being jealous of Don) but if he isn't in there I MISS him...

Oreo is a very small tuxedo cat. He's especially small for a male cat, but he has a very loud purr. I can often here him purring from another room. But I cannot go to sleep unless he's purring next to me at night.

injest

« Reply #1816 on: May 30, 2009, 11:50:59 pm »
here they come!

I hope BLONDIE goes home!

injest

« Reply #1817 on: May 30, 2009, 11:52:02 pm »
oh my GOD...did you hear that?? the judge told her he didn't LIKE her...THAT is harsh!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1818 on: May 30, 2009, 11:55:34 pm »
oh my GOD...did you hear that?? the judge told her he didn't LIKE her...THAT is harsh!

He was kidding. He said "I don't like you. I really don't like you.... because you are making it very difficult for me to find something wrong."

Yeah, when I first heard that I was thinking "WTF Xavier?!!"

injest

« Reply #1819 on: May 30, 2009, 11:57:53 pm »
WHEW!!! no one got the boot!!