Author Topic: Movie Chat Room  (Read 786683 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Movie Chat Room
« Reply #490 on: January 25, 2009, 12:51:12 am »
I got that too Jack, but it mostly came from my sister. She was always asking me "How come you don't have a girl friend?" "How come I never see you dating girls?" "When are you going to get married because I want some nieces and nephews!" blah blah blah

My sister still can't accept the fact she has a gay brother. She even tried to turn her son and daughter against me. It almost worked too. For years, Christy wouldn't come by to see me, and Susan had her half way convinced to not let her kids around me. Susan moved to Denver a couple of years ago and Christy is starting to come to her senses. It's better if my sister lives 1000 miles away. I hate to say it, but it's true.

Well my sister is the one who asked my mother if I could be controlled. She acts like she accepts me, buy holidays have always been about her and her family. It's still kind of like the relationships I had were like friendships to them. Of course I also did not have great relationships so that is partly my fault for getting involved with the wrong people.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #491 on: January 25, 2009, 01:01:52 am »
this is pretty much where I came in the first time.  

I'm gonna say goodnight.  

Glad to share this beatuiful film with y'all.  

Good night Paul! :-*

Come back and join us again sometime! Like Jess said, we have a lot of fun in here watching movies together!

Sleep tight buddy! :D
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #492 on: January 25, 2009, 01:07:43 am »
dang, Jack....how many bars you been in??!  :o :o

Well several at that period of time. That is where you went to be around people like yourself. At first it seemed wonderful. I was wearing rose colored glasses so all in the world seemed perfect. Asheville was pretty tame as far as bars went at the time, but I would go with friends to other places. I saw things in Atlanta that really freaked me out. I remember at one point I swore I would turn straight because of a visit there. Of course I cannot turn straight, but I realized that all with the gay lifestyle was not for me.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #493 on: January 25, 2009, 01:09:11 am »
Good night Paul! :-*

Come back and join us again sometime! Like Jess said, we have a lot of fun in here watching movies together!

Sleep tight buddy! :D

Yes this is my first time here and it is great. What are we gonna watch next?

injest

« Reply #494 on: January 25, 2009, 01:10:53 am »

I hope we were gentle enough...didn't realize you were a virgin...

;D ;D

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #495 on: January 25, 2009, 01:13:03 am »
Some of the family members have cameos in the movie according to mylifetime.com. The mom is one and the cool cousin. I don't know who they play. Maybe marching in the parade at the end.

I like Bobby's white and red car--is it a Thunderbird? Whatever it is, it's nice.

"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #496 on: January 25, 2009, 01:16:24 am »
Some of the family members have cameos in the movie according to mylifetime.com. The mom is one and the cool cousin. I don't know who they play. Maybe marching in the parade at the end.

I like Bobby's white and red car--is it a Thunderbird? Whatever it is, it's nice.

That is one of those cars that I have never known the name of. Does anyone know what they are called?

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #497 on: January 25, 2009, 01:17:46 am »

I don't know Jack! Do you have any movies in mind? We should all get our TV Guides out and see what will be on next week. I think it would be fun if we made this a weekly thing. Don't you?

Shasta, I'm heading over there right now to look at that website. I'll be back in a few...

injest

« Reply #498 on: January 25, 2009, 01:18:53 am »
That is one of those cars that I have never known the name of. Does anyone know what they are called?

was it a Crossley?

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #499 on: January 25, 2009, 01:19:17 am »

I don't know, but I loved his little car! I've seen a few of them on the road but I don't know the name. It's a cute little car.