Author Topic: Which sexy uniform is sexiest?  (Read 18970 times)

moremojo

Which sexy uniform is sexiest?
« on: June 30, 2006, 07:54:47 pm »
It's no secret that lots of folks find other folks wearing a particular uniform to be uncommonly attractive. Is this true for you? Do any of the above options fit the bill, or none of them, or indeed, one I failed to include? Let's hear from ya!

Tell you what--truth is--out of my own options, I have to select Sailor. I know that might be heresy in these parts, and people must know by now that cowboy Ennis is the movie hunk of my dreams, but there is some kind of inherently and deeply erotic aura to the figure of the sailor. Legendarily lusty (and salty!), long days and months on the wide open sea fuelling pent-up animal energy, not infrequently finding outlet in each other's bodies--such is the stuff of erotic reveries to cherish for a lifetime, and revived by the simple yet manly and elegant silhouette of a seaman.

How about you?

;)
Scott
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 08:11:47 pm by moremojo »

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Which sexy uniform is sexiest?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 08:11:25 pm »
I went with Sailor 'cause there's nothing like those dress whites the Navy wears.

However, if you'd had a really sharp suit or tuxedo as options, I'd have gone with one of those.  'Cause every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed man.
No more beans!

moremojo

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2006, 08:18:35 pm »
  'Cause every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed man.
Ah, this native Texan appreciates the nod to the boys from Katy, otherwise known as ZZ Top! Thanks for voting.

Tuxedo-less Scott

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2006, 02:29:16 am »
I had to say sailor....cause 37 years ago i married my sailor man.....and he is still as sexy today as he was back then........
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2006, 02:33:50 am »
Sailor uniforms definately... I think guys look so CUTE in sailor uniforms.  :D
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

moremojo

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2006, 11:07:09 am »
Wow--sailors in the lead so far; a bit surprising considering we're all here out of love for cowboys Ennis and Jack. Interestingly, in the original short story, Jack and Ennis discuss sailors themselves up on the mountain, when they share their thoughts on the recent (in 1963) tragedy concerning the Thresher.

Thanks to all who have voted.

:)
Scott

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2006, 11:23:58 am »
Sailor - no question. My sailor ex-boyfriend looked mighty fine in his everyday blue uniform, but in his white official-parade uniform he looked  :o :P :o :P. I only saw him in it once and I was hyperventilating with pleasure! And he kept it on when we got home... just to keep his girl happy ::)
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2006, 11:28:47 am »
I replied 'fireman'.. Bobby Cannavale in Third Watch - HOT STUFF! He's hot in anything he wears, btw!

[I'm watching a re-run of Third Watch season 1..]

~ j U d E
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2006, 02:47:34 pm »
'Cause every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed man.

Hmm - then I'm not a girl  ;)
No tuxedos or suits for me, no sharp-dressing. And no uniform neither. There's nothing better than a man in jeans. Just jeans and shirt or t-shirt. So I have to vote for the cowboys in the poll (surprise, surprise ;D).

Edit: I just noticed that I could have voted "no uniform at all", too. But I always had a soft spot for cowboys, so I stick to my vote, even if I wouldn't call it a uniform.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 02:53:19 pm by Penthesilea »

Offline ZouBEini

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2006, 11:02:48 pm »
Legendarily lusty (and salty!), long days and months on the wide open sea fuelling pent-up animal energy, not infrequently finding outlet in each other's bodies--such is the stuff of erotic reveries to cherish for a lifetime, and revived by the simple yet manly and elegant silhouette of a seaman.

How about you?

;)
Scott M.

Hello Scott, in lieu of a hot pirate (thinking of Johnny Depp...MMMMmmmm), I voted for the cowboy look.  With chaps and well-worn jeans of course!   ;D

~Larz