Author Topic: Trolls are now advertising in favour of Bettermost?  (Read 8863 times)

vkm91941

Trolls are now advertising in favour of Bettermost?
« on: July 01, 2006, 12:04:28 am »
This from IMDB today.... ::) I swear this kid is Bi-Polar   ::)

by - tigerisjomama 11 hours ago (Fri Jun 30 2006 09:45:26)  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are interested in intelligent discussions about BBM,check out www.bettermost.net

Offline Midnight24

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Miss Princess
Re: Trolls are now advertising in favour of Bettermost?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2006, 12:06:07 am »
Oh I remember him and his "Tiger Army" or whatever. Man he used to make me mad but I just ignored him after a while and he dimmed away. Now he's back? Oh great. Hopefully he isn't bringing all the trolls with him. Maybe he really is promoting this place, though.  :-\
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 12:08:54 am by Midnight24 »
~*One kiss...and bam...you're mine*~
Total and Complete Jake Lover!!!

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2006, 06:13:46 am »
Hmmm..  maybe feels if he gets everyone over to BetterMost, that'll shut down the IMDB board!   Which was his goal anyways right?     He must be frustrated that the are still BBM "Newbies" on the IMDB board that keep it alive.    So by sending them to us, it ironically acheives his goal.

Leopards don't change their spots!   Just their hunting style!   LOL.        :-\

Offline ZouBEini

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2006, 06:30:13 pm »
This from IMDB today.... ::) I swear this kid is Bi-Polar   ::)

by - tigerisjomama 11 hours ago (Fri Jun 30 2006 09:45:26)  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are interested in intelligent discussions about BBM,check out www.bettermost.net

Thanks for making this thread.  I had seen tigerisjomama's earlier posts and thought he was an obnoxious troll, but the later posts seemed totally sensible.  I then saw his post pointing to BetterMost and began to question my trolldar.   ???

~Larz

vkm91941

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2006, 06:33:46 pm »
Thanks for making this thread.  I had seen tigerisjomama's earlier posts and thought he was an obnoxious troll, but the later posts seemed totally sensible.  I then saw his post pointing to BetterMost and began to question my trolldar.   ???

~Larz

Nope Larz He's a troll, who seems have undergone a temporary change of heart.  What prompted this conversion is anyone's guess but you can bet money it will be short lived.  He'll be back to his trollish ways before long I'm sure.

Offline ZouBEini

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2006, 07:11:18 pm »
Well I was confused, that's for sure!  When the movie was in theatres, I went to the boards at IMDb and it was awful (due to the troll attacks) so I went back to the Sandbox and other boards.  Now when I visit "the mountain", I try to check strangers' posting history before replying.  Happily, I came back and found out about this place.   ;D 

Y'all run a mighty fine establishment here, ma'am! *tips hat*  LOL

Thanks, Vkm!
~Larz

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2006, 10:51:51 pm »
Nope Larz He's a troll, who seems have undergone a temporary change of heart.  What prompted this conversion is anyone's guess but you can bet money it will be short lived.  He'll be back to his trollish ways before long I'm sure.

It sure is a troll. A very nasty troll too. It has said some very hateful things to me and others on IMDb. Actually I am glad I didn't see it today. I probably would have pursued it and regretted it later.

I can't believe it was actually advertising for Bettermost! That's hilarious. :D

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline ZouBEini

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2006, 11:01:29 pm »
For some reason, I think it's a "him" but I usually call them "it's" also.  They don't deserve to have a gender IMO!   >:(

I've not been able to find him or his post, but I saw it for the first time last night.

Upon further reflection, perhaps he has been "saved" and will cause no further problems!  One can always hope! 

~Larz

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2006, 04:46:25 am »
For some reason, I think it's a "him" but I usually call them "it's" also.  They don't deserve to have a gender IMO!   >:(

I've not been able to find him or his post, but I saw it for the first time last night.

Upon further reflection, perhaps he has been "saved" and will cause no further problems!  One can always hope! 

~Larz

Hey Larz. Oh, it/he/they will be back. They ALWAYS come back. They have a tendency to dump a nasty thread, abscond to  safety (under a bridge, a cave or where ever it is they go) and come back later to check out any damage they might have inflicted. Normally the damage is "little to none", much to their disappointment, and so they try the whole thing over again. It's a sick, twisted, vicious circle, but they seem to delight in it for some strange reason.

I sure can't figure it out. >:(
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 04:48:10 am by David925 »
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2006, 12:08:28 pm »
Remember when somebody (was it Surf501) found the kid's picture? A 15 year old from Gothenberg, Sweden.

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!