Author Topic: Where did you learn about BetterMost?  (Read 26683 times)

Offline bbm_stitchbuffyfan

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Ennis and Jack are Forever
Re: Where did you learn about BetterMost?
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2006, 10:22:02 am »
Someone posted a link to it on IMDb, recommending it. I bookmarked the site just in case, thinking it'd come in handy, and it sure did when the Tremblayans decided to migrate message boards.

www.jlodown.com
If you'd just realize what I just realized then we'd be perfect for each other and we'd never have to wonder if we missed out on each other now
We missed out on each other now

R.I.P. Heath Ledger

Offline Sammy

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2006, 08:18:50 pm »
I'm new to the forum, and this is my first post.  I learned about this site through my dear friend who is one of the moderators here.  I haven't had a chance to look at too much yet, but what I see, I do very much like.  I know if she's involved, it's special, because she is.

I saw the movie at the theatre and just re-watched it on DVD...still tugging at me in so many ways.  It's hard to even put into words, but it's so nice to know I'm not alone.

Thanks for the oppurtunity to be a part of this...looking forward to checking it out more...looks like a very impressive, well-done site.

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2006, 10:28:26 pm »
Tell you what, I was invited by latjoreme a while back!  Yeehaw!  What a lovely place. 

I had been posting on imdb for quite a while (and I still go over there to try to keep things positive, fight trolls, etc.) and am also a refugee.  My name over there is amandazehnder

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline BBMGrandma

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Jack....I swear.....
« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2006, 03:50:42 am »
  I learned about this site through my dear friend who is one of the moderators here.

Dear Sam....

I'm SO glad you made it here.  Welcome to our little campsite.  Throw a log on the fire and sit a spell.  You'll find wonderful folks here...and answers to a LOT of questions. 

Hugsss....Nancy  :-*

p.s. to my fellow Brokaholics....Sam is my dear friend!!  I'm so glad he's made it over to our Mountain. 

AND BTW....welcome too....all you new Brokaholics!!  It's SOO nice to have you all join us!! ;D
"If we never dream....we'll never have a dream come true"   (me...myself...and I)

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2006, 08:05:22 pm »
I am a IMDb refugee.  Started lurking BBM then PT board back in Dec, 2005.  vkm91941 invited me over here when the troll activities became unbearable over IMDb a few days ago.  Thanks for hosting us here!

Offline ProwlAmongUs

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Have a great day. . .
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2006, 11:15:36 pm »
I heard about this board on IMDB, and I'm glad I did. The Brokeback board there is being infiltrated big time by trolls, etc. I'm a die-hard fan of the movie, and well, a LOT of movies, so I'm looking forward to reading your posts.
Nightmares may be products of our subconscious, but dreams are magic windows through which we see our desired reality.

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2006, 04:18:17 pm »
Welcom, prowlamongus!  :D

Offline Catglith

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2006, 04:22:40 pm »
From a post on the Imdb BBM board.

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2006, 07:38:57 pm »
Heya Catglith,
Welcome to BetterMost.  Tell you what, I've been enjoying your posts back at Imdb for quite some time.  My name over there is amandazehnder.  I very rarely post on Imdb anymore.  But, I've noticed that you've been keeping some good threads going over there.

cheers!
Amanda

Offline Jane

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Together forever.xx
« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2006, 08:35:16 am »
Hi, I,ve only posted once on here so far.  I,m really really glad I found this site though, I,ve found out things about the film I didnt know!!  BTW, there is a thread somewhere, I cant  find it for the life of me, where someone asked about an extended scene of Ennis in the closet with the 2 shirts?  They were going to try and find a link to this so that people could download it and watch it.  Has anyone done that yet, and if not why not? We want to see it. :) I love this film, I love everything about it, including the 2 actors!! And please, fi you hanvt signed the petiton for 2 disc special edition dvd of BM go and do it today.  The sooner we get that the better. 
Always and forever. J&E.xx