Author Topic: beautiful day!  (Read 8016 times)

EnnisDelMar

Re: beautiful day!
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2006, 12:00:13 pm »
Say, Brandon, are you anywhere near Lawrence, Kansas? I heard that a tornado went through there and damaged 60% of the campus of KU and they had to shut down classes. Just wondering if you know anything about it because that's my alma mater (say, Alma was a mater!!)  ::)

I live in Wichita so I'm not very close to Lawrence, I didn't hear anything about a tornado up there ???

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
Re: beautiful day!
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2006, 12:39:02 pm »
Well, it is nice again here today, but yesterday I really missed taking advantage of it when I should have!! I was kind of caught up in trying to get the fools on the Big Board at IMDb to start reporting their deletions. I don't think many people did, and they have a net loss today of 4,000 more posts gone in the past 24 hours. sigh...

Oh well, at least we have this beautiful place here. So very thankful am I.

Since we're talking about the weather, I feel like bringing up this one part of the movie that I love--it's right when Jack and Ennis leave Aguiree's trailer, and the shot is of them opening the door and coming outside into the fresh air and sunlight. I always love the vicarious feeling I get watching that scene, of how good it feels to go outside to that fresh summer morning air and bright light.

Anybody else feel that way? It's like their bodies and souls are more comfortable and free out there than in that cramped llittle trailer.

Well, Happy Saturday everyone!! "Don't let it slip away....it's a beautiful day, hoooo-ooooh" 
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."