Author Topic: You know you're thinking about the boys too much/often when...  (Read 7774 times)

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
... you have a fairly realistic dream about Heath and Michelle in their townhouse.

I had a dream last night that I was in their townhouse visiting with them as if I were a lifelong friend, and Heath was talking about how he wanted to move the kitchen and dining room to the second floor and have the living area on the first floor.  I forget his reasons, but they seemed compelling.

::)

No more beans!

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
Re: You know you're thinking about the boys too much/often when...
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2006, 09:01:32 am »
every cowboy tv show re-run, Bonanza, Big Valley, Daniel Boone and Maverick,I watch......
...... I cant help looking at the cowboys now, and wondering if any of them made love with each other,  out on the prairie.........
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2006, 12:36:09 pm »
....when you now compare every man's hotness to Jake: "Well, that guy's alright, but he's no Jake."

Oh, and when you say things like "Oh my Jake!" and "Jake dammit" and "Oh, for Jake's sake!" ..etc

;D

PS. One can never think too much about them boys  :P

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2006, 12:39:22 pm »
... you see a nice-looking, darkish-haired, longish-legged young man who's sportin' about a three-day beard riding a mountain-bike decked out in full bicycling regalia (including those riding/driving gloves they wear - *so* sexy) on your way to the gym and nearly crash your car for looking in the rear-view mirror for so long, even though you realize there's no way he'd ever be riding a bicyle in Boca Raton, FL.
No more beans!

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2006, 09:46:41 pm »
...as you’re driving to So. Calif. to start a new job, you amuse yourself by replaying the film in your head and remembering various BetterMost threads

...until you realize you don’t need to do this

...because

...just about every road sign reminds you anyway: “Broken Box Ranch” -- Stockton (and the accompanying Eight Mile Road) -- Del Mar exit in Pasadena...

:laugh:

Congrats on the new job!  :D

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2006, 10:06:51 pm »
Barbara-

Where's the job? Where'd you move????

O0

Heathen

Offline Midnight24

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Miss Princess
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2006, 10:09:44 pm »
....when you now compare every man's hotness to Jake: "Well, that guy's alright, but he's no Jake."

That's me! Haha  :laugh:
~*One kiss...and bam...you're mine*~
Total and Complete Jake Lover!!!

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2006, 09:25:50 am »
...as you’re driving to So. Calif. to start a new job, you amuse yourself by replaying the film in your head and remembering various BetterMost threads

...until you realize you don’t need to do this

...because

...just about every road sign reminds you anyway: “Broken Box Ranch” -- Stockton (and the accompanying Eight Mile Road) -- Del Mar exit in Pasadena...

Congrats on the new job from me, too!  Ah, ye of little faith...  I figured you had way too good of a way with words for anyone to discount you so easily.  Come to think of it, she was probably already editing your writing because she was projecting you into the job.  :)

All the best to you in your new endeavor!  And how much you askin' for your place in Oregon?  ;)
No more beans!

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2006, 03:23:06 am »
You've read "Falling in Lust" 4 times, after assurng yourself you would NEVER read any live people fanfiction...

You pick your ride home from shrink group because one girl is wearing a denim jacket.

You ask in shrink group if jacking-off is erobic exercise...

One of your favotrite daydreams is waking up to find thsat JG has announced to the world thast he's gay (now WHY is that so top-of-the-list?)

never bother to compare anyone to jake...waste of time...
« Last Edit: July 04, 2006, 05:39:20 am by julie01 »
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2006, 10:51:24 pm »
When you're sitting in the deli at your place of work, reading and eating lunch, but when "King of the Road" comes on the radio, you hum along, then spend the afternoon daydreaming up Alternate Reality slash stories of the boys.