Author Topic: Jake Gyllenhaal - in his own words  (Read 15850 times)

Offline TOoP/Bruce

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Jake Gyllenhaal - in his own words
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2008, 09:13:33 am »
“When I was in 'Jarhead,' I felt really good about my body, really confident,”
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 05:03:12 pm by TOoP/Bruce »
Former IMDb Name: True Oracle of Phoenix / TOoP (I pronounce it "too - op") / " in fire forged,  from ash reborn" / Currently: GeorgeObliqueStrokeXR40

Offline TOoP/Bruce

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2008, 09:14:35 am »
“It was at a point where I realized that like I had told Sam before we started 'I'll throw up in the sand for you. I'm gonna do anything I can for you,' but I never thought I would chip off my tooth for him. That's permanent,”
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 01:20:34 am by TOoP/Bruce »
Former IMDb Name: True Oracle of Phoenix / TOoP (I pronounce it "too - op") / " in fire forged,  from ash reborn" / Currently: GeorgeObliqueStrokeXR40

Offline TOoP/Bruce

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2008, 09:15:00 am »
      “The sheep were interesting. They were the easiest thing. They just naturally herd, and they are naturally stupid.”
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 01:17:09 am by TOoP/Bruce »

Offline TOoP/Bruce

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2008, 09:15:34 am »
The best thing that I got was rehearsing with my father. It was always about the process of figuring things out, and trying something new, and having another take on something and keeping it alive.

Offline TOoP/Bruce

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2008, 09:16:08 am »
In a perfect world, I would love to do one play for every three movies.

Offline TOoP/Bruce

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2008, 09:16:28 am »
You know, it's flattering when there's a rumor that says I'm bisexual. It means I can play more kinds of roles. I'm open to whatever people want to call me. I've never really been attracted to men sexually, but I don't think I would be afraid of it if it happened.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 05:07:17 pm by TOoP/Bruce »

Offline TOoP/Bruce

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2008, 09:16:40 am »
Being a star doesn't last. That's not what life should be about. It's a complete illusion that really has nothing to do with you. For me, finding out about life is the most important thing.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 01:28:48 am by TOoP/Bruce »

Offline TOoP/Bruce

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2008, 09:16:53 am »
I admire actors and artists who devote just as much time to their life as they do to their work.

Offline TOoP/Bruce

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2008, 09:17:07 am »
Coming from a family where my mom is a writer, I just respond to how people speak.

Offline TOoP/Bruce

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2008, 09:17:25 am »
The truth is most of the films that make a lot of money no one remembers, and I'm not interested in making films that no one remembers.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 05:06:09 pm by TOoP/Bruce »