Author Topic: <-- Introduce Yourself -->  (Read 858732 times)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
Re: <-- Introduce Yourself -->
« Reply #910 on: November 15, 2007, 10:23:28 am »
well I'm sure you'll ahve plenty of valuable contributions - people that look after their parents really do a valuable job in the community!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline McNell

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #911 on: November 16, 2007, 06:32:42 pm »
Hi....I'm really new in here...just wanted to get my feet wet and say hello. Thank you for offering a haven for my thoughts...my craziness ...

I live in Chicago....all my life....a city gal with a country heart,always did...felt different from the start. As a girl I always wanted to move ..get away from the fast pace and crime of city life...but Chicago is a beautiful place,and now that I'm older,I can't imagine living any where else.

This movie of ours was something else....turned me around in all directions..changed the way I think,feel,see....I'm straight,married, kids, dogs and live in a house with a white picket fence,sort of speak....thought I was living the perfect full life....well,I wasn't ...this movie taught me that...this fast paced gal had to slow down or die a silent death..alone

I'll be lurking some more...thank you for giving me the opportunity to join..hope to meet ya'll around the Forum

injest

« Reply #912 on: November 16, 2007, 06:56:05 pm »
Hi....I'm really new in here...just wanted to get my feet wet and say hello. Thank you for offering a haven for my thoughts...my craziness ...

I live in Chicago....all my life....a city gal with a country heart,always did...felt different from the start. As a girl I always wanted to move ..get away from the fast pace and crime of city life...but Chicago is a beautiful place,and now that I'm older,I can't imagine living any where else.

This movie of ours was something else....turned me around in all directions..changed the way I think,feel,see....I'm straight,married, kids, dogs and live in a house with a white picket fence,sort of speak....thought I was living the perfect full life....well,I wasn't ...this movie taught me that...this fast paced gal had to slow down or die a silent death..alone

I'll be lurking some more...thank you for giving me the opportunity to join..hope to meet ya'll around the Forum

Brokeback caught all of us here like that...to a more or less degree. My friend says that Brokeback hits you IF you are ready to hear its message...otherwise it is just a good movie.

I am happy you joined us here and hope you enjoy us too.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #913 on: November 17, 2007, 10:53:19 am »
nice to meet you Agirl!!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #914 on: November 17, 2007, 05:49:59 pm »
Dear Brokeplex, What a story! I feel so honored that you decided to tell your story here! Come in and make yourself at home here, you'll have a cup a coffee, won't you? Piece a cherry cake?

And ditto to you, too, A-girl! Welcome to BetterMost! We hope to hear a lot from you in the coming months!!

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline McNell

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #915 on: November 17, 2007, 06:41:48 pm »
Thanks guys  ;D

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #916 on: November 17, 2007, 06:46:54 pm »

Howdy neighbor!!!

I'm just down the road from you in Indianapolis, so we're in the same neighborhood! :)

Welcome to BetterMost!! :D
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • LCARS
« Reply #917 on: November 17, 2007, 09:47:20 pm »
Dear Brokeplex, What a story! I feel so honored that you decided to tell your story here! Come in and make yourself at home here, you'll have a cup a coffee, won't you? Piece a cherry cake?

And ditto to you, too, A-girl! Welcome to BetterMost! We hope to hear a lot from you in the coming months!!

thanks, I feel very much at home here. I'll take some coffee, but just can't eat no cake right now.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #918 on: November 17, 2007, 10:09:05 pm »
Okay, brokeplex. Here's your coffee. I'll just hover here on your right until it's time for me to rest my bony hand on your shoulder and invite you to go upstairs!!

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #919 on: November 17, 2007, 10:11:18 pm »
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~