Author Topic: Ideas for Blogging  (Read 8341 times)

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
Ideas for Blogging
« on: December 25, 2008, 03:41:49 pm »
Sometimes I go for days (even weeks?) without posting anything in my blog, or for that matter hardly anything here on BetterMost.

Sometimes, the only threads that keep me engaged are the games threads like ABCs at the Movies or Six Degrees of BBM because I can contribute without digging too deep emotionally.

I was chatting with another BetterMostian this week who also said that she doesn't feel like she has anything interesting to contribute.  Which is just *crazy* talk because she's a really fascinating person and I'd love to know more about her!

So this thread is a place for everyone to post their ideas for blogging.  Post here to encourage your fellow BetterMostians to share something about themselves and share in return.  Let's get to know each other better.  No pressure of course, but if it will help some of us get motivated to write, I think it's a good thing.

If you don't already have a blog here, it's easy enough to start one and create your own little corner of BetterMost!

• In the Our Daily Thoughts section, choose New Topic, make a post, and presto - you have a thread of your very own!
  • Then PM Phillip or Clarissa (Ellemeno) to configure your thread into a child board so you can have multiple threads in your blog.
  • PM me or any other moderator if you need assistance.

Thanks!
Lynne

So, my first idea for blogging is ...

Please share a Christmas memory (or six!) with us.  I have a couple that are on my mind today; the one that is niggling me the most is a humiliating one, but you choose - happiest, saddest, funniest, silliest, most poignant, best Christmas ever, worst Christmas ever - whatever you feel like!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 06:13:27 pm by Lynne »
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Ideas for Blogging
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2008, 03:45:26 pm »
Great idea, Lynne!  ;)
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~