Author Topic: Hello and thanks for the link Victoria  (Read 5480 times)

Offline wtbgirl

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Hello and thanks for the link Victoria
« on: March 31, 2006, 05:42:39 pm »
Ciao everyone!  I got back from a week in Rome and after seeing the ruins there all week, saw the ruins of Chez Tremblay and the assault that went on. 

Thank you to Victoria for sending me the link over here. 

Nice to be here!

Amy

(amy7769)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 06:03:54 pm by amy7769 »

slayers_creek_oth

Re: Hello and thanks for the link Victoria
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 05:44:09 pm »
Welcome Amy...

Offline Aloysius J. Gleek

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2006, 05:48:40 pm »
Welcome back, Amy!

I won't be able to join you and Jenny and everyone this evening, but hope to manage a rendezvous in the near future--am dying to hear about your "Roman Holiday" down to the tiniest details, like where you stayed and what you ATE, and stuff like that.

Ciao Bella! ;D Bella Ciao!

John
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 05:50:31 pm by jmmgallagher »
"Tu doives entendre je t'aime."
(and you know who I am...)

Cowboy Curtis (Laurence Fishburne)
and Pee-wee in the 1990 episode
"Camping Out"

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2006, 05:49:43 pm »
I agree - I want to hear all about the trip too - however I live in Toronto, so you'd better post some details Amy!  ;D
   Cowboys do it better

Surf

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2006, 05:52:33 pm »
Amy I've been sending you emails...I guess you're not at work today? Sorry, I thought you were.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2006, 05:58:33 pm »
I would too like to thank Victoria, Celeste and Clarissa who all sent me the link to this site, wow I must be loved! ;D I love you too guys and all of the people here! :-*
Ohh I am also interested in your trip, I would love to go to Rome, but no it is boring old Uk for me until I got to Toronto and Niagra in May.....Maybe you have some tips about Toronto, Nicole?
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline wtbgirl

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2006, 05:59:31 pm »
Hey guys - thanks for the welcome.  Like I said I am glad to be here, and SO sorry for all that went down while I was away.  

No, I am not at work today, I always take a vacation day after my vacation - lol.  Work can wait until Monday.

Rome was out of control - I posted this on the NYers meeting for drink thread - amongst other things I met Jack Wagner (known as Peter Burns on Melrose Place, 90s generation; General Hospital's FRISCO JONES - bestill my then-teenage heart - from the 80s).  He was incredibly cool, and spilled gelatto on his jeans and used my napkin for clean-up duty.  I wished I was the napkin (or the gelatto - lol).  He has aged WELL.  Yum.

Surf

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2006, 06:01:32 pm »
Hey guys - thanks for the welcome.  Like I said I am glad to be here, and SO sorry for all that went down while I was away.  

No, I am not at work today, I always take a vacation day after my vacation - lol.  Work can wait until Monday.

Rome was out of control - I posted this on the NYers meeting for drink thread - amongst other things I met Jack Wagner (known as Peter Burns on Melrose Place, 90s generation; General Hospital's FRISCO JONES - bestill my then-teenage heart - from the 80s).  He was incredibly cool, and spilled gelatto on his jeans and used my napkin for clean-up duty.  I wished I was the napkin (or the gelatto - lol).  He has aged WELL.  Yum.

I thought he was hot back in the Melrose days....and I always do that too (take a buffer day or days between vacation and back to work).
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 06:04:24 pm by Surf »

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2006, 06:03:21 pm »
When I think Jack Wagner, I hear "All I Need".  Does that age me?  :)
   Cowboys do it better

Offline wtbgirl

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2006, 06:06:15 pm »
Nicole:  Considering I admitted being a teenager during the "Frisco Jones" Jack Wagner years, I know I aged myself!  LOL 

vkm91941

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2006, 03:06:26 am »
Nicole:  Considering I admitted being a teenager during the "Frisco Jones" Jack Wagner years, I know I aged myself!  LOL 

OMG I was in Nursing School when he was on GH we all use to rush back to the dorm to watch GH at 3 o'clock...boy that dates me too hunh