Author Topic: Would You Rather....? A Fun New Game by Jess!  (Read 76388 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Would You Rather....? A Fun New Game by Jess!
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2009, 05:01:17 pm »
would you rather?

be able to fly or be invisible??

I think I would rather be invisible, but as much as I like to travel being able to fly would come in handy. It would also save money and keep me off airplanes. I have little desire to fly right now because of what happened to that plane that was going from Denver to Houston.

However, I will stick with the being invisible. That sounds like more fun.

injest

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2009, 05:45:04 pm »
would you rather?

I think I would rather be invisible, but as much as I like to travel being able to fly would come in handy. It would also save money and keep me off airplanes. I have little desire to fly right now because of what happened to that plane that was going from Denver to Houston.

did I miss something???

see, if you were invisible you could get away with all kinds of stuff!

injest

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2009, 05:45:34 pm »
Would you rather have a wardrobe of only spandex and vinyl OR be required to wear orthopedic corrective shoes for all of your adult life??

I believe I wouild pick the shoes. The spandex and vinyl reminds me of those stupid looking outfits that the bicyclists wear. Yes I know they wear them for a reason, but they still look stupid.

and very uncomfortable!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Would You Rather....? A Fun New Game by Jess!
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2009, 02:11:26 am »
OK!

now, David...if you would rather us not post this in here then you can just split it and move it, ok??!

I won't be upset!

here is a random question....

Would you rather have a wardrobe of only spandex and vinyl OR be required to wear orthopedic corrective shoes for all of your adult life??

You are all welcome to post anything you wish in my blogs!! And this game looks like lots of fun! So I split it so it will stand out and people will notice it. :)

Hopefully people will continue to come to this thread and play. :D Thanks for the good idea for a game Jess!
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2009, 02:18:32 am »
would you rather?

I'd much rather fly. I've always wished I could fly. I've had many dreams about it. Invisibility would be fun, but I think I would grow tired of it eventually. I'd never get tired of flying. :D
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline ZK

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2009, 05:34:20 am »
Well I pick the shoes for starters. Now to fly or be invisiable?? Thats a hard one. I am in the air 5 days a week for work anyway, being invisible could be fun - there have been many times I would like to have been a fly on the wall.....and the answer is...ta da. da daaaa.... I want to fly - is it a bird, is it a plane .no its Super Matt- I know cheesy as but I couldn't help myself ::) ::)

injest

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2009, 07:59:52 am »
Well I pick the shoes for starters. Now to fly or be invisiable?? Thats a hard one. I am in the air 5 days a week for work anyway, being invisible could be fun - there have been many times I would like to have been a fly on the wall.....and the answer is...ta da. da daaaa.... I want to fly - is it a bird, is it a plane .no its Super Matt- I know cheesy as but I couldn't help myself ::) ::)

:laugh: :laugh:

well at least you get to do your choice as a job! that counts for something...although flying without the plane would definitely be a BIT different wouldn't it?!

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2009, 08:08:07 am »
I'd rather be invisible.

I'm scared of heights, so being able to fly wouldn't be of much use to me.

:laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

injest

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2009, 08:12:34 am »
maybe you wouldn't be scared of heights if you could fly....I'm scared of heights cause I am scared of falling, if I could fly, I wouldnt' have to worry about it

(I still want to be invisible though.... ;D )

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2009, 08:15:00 am »
maybe you wouldn't be scared of heights if you could fly....I'm scared of heights cause I am scared of falling, if I could fly, I wouldnt' have to worry about it

I've thought of that, but with me, I'm sure I'd still be scared.

I'd make a piss poor super hero.

Person:  "SuperChuck......help is needed 5 miles down the road.  Hurry!"

Me:  Ok!  *starts to walk*

Person:   "Ummmmm.....aren't you gonna fly?  It would be faster."

Me:  "Ummmm.....well...huh....hmmmmm.....it's so nice out, a stroll would be lovely!  I'm sure they'll be ok until I get there!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!