Author Topic: Would You Rather....? A Fun New Game by Jess!  (Read 76912 times)

Offline ZK

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Would You Rather....? A Fun New Game by Jess!
« Reply #70 on: January 04, 2009, 06:12:19 am »

Okay! That's your answer and you are sticking to it! :D

Now, what about the next question? The one about airplanes and cliffs? ???

;) ;)

Parachute without hesitation, have never tried it but me and heights don't reallly go together, I know its a contradiction but thats me ;D

Offline ZK

« Reply #71 on: January 04, 2009, 06:25:26 am »
I like this game - thanks Jess!!!!

My turn: Would you rather walk through an old building where there were bats or walk down a track with the ground littered with holes where Tarantulas live!!!!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2009, 01:41:08 pm »
Well Sharks all have sharp teeth so I still take the house and hope Caspers there

I agree with Matt. I still take the house too even if I am alone. And again I love old buildings and old houses so there would be plenty to explore. Casper could then be my guide  ;D

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2009, 01:43:26 pm »
Okay, here's another one...

Would you rather jump out of an airplane at 10,000 feet with a parachute.....

or!

Dive off the Mexican cliffs and into the Pacific ocean at 100 feet without anything but your britches?

I take the jumping out an airplane at 10,000 feet with a working parachute. I have actually always thought that would be fun, but getting up the nerve to do it is another matter. I think the first step would be the hardest and after that I think it would be a great experience.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2009, 01:48:00 pm »
I like this game - thanks Jess!!!!

My turn: Would you rather walk through an old building where there were bats or walk down a track with the ground littered with holes where Tarantulas live!!!!

I take the walking through an old building where there are bats. As I already said I love old buildings, but I don't like bats. Oh well. I don't like Tarantulas either and the track doesn't sound very interesting.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #75 on: January 04, 2009, 02:28:52 pm »

Well this looks fun.   I would rather fly.  That would forgo the problems with travel these days. 
                                  I would take the  "haunted" house, I  dont believe in ghosts, and sharks are for sure real.  (and dangerous.)
                                  I have polycythemia, and have periodic bouts with the itching, its horribly nerve wracking, but spandex is very itchy too
                                  after you have worn it a while.  So I would take the itching.  Knowing it was only temporary.
                                  I would dive out of an airplane with a parachute, rather than the jump off the cliff.
                                  I would choose the ground with the tarantulas.  The bats are unpredictable.  The spiders are shy, so they stay away
                                  as much as possible.  We used to have a pet tarantula.

I think I may have gotten some of my either ors mixed up..  But I would love to be able to read minds...that would be cool

Heres a  new question.  Would you rather live to be two hundred years old, or stay a teen for forty years.

Beautiful mind

injest

« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2009, 03:26:14 pm »
Okay, here's another one...

Would you rather jump out of an airplane at 10,000 feet with a parachute.....

or!

Dive off the Mexican cliffs and into the Pacific ocean at 100 feet without anything but your britches?

Dive...at least it would be over quicker! (I can't keep my top on??! ya'll don't LOOK!)

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #77 on: January 04, 2009, 04:33:57 pm »
Dive...at least it would be over quicker! (I can't keep my top on??! ya'll don't LOOK!)

:o :o :o Is that a personal preference or something that just happens

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2009, 04:40:06 pm »

Heres a  new question.  Would you rather live to be two hundred years old, or stay a teen for forty years.

I am going to have to think about this one. Some of it would depend on what kind of life I would have as I got up in my hundreds and what year of teen I would be for forty years. I'm thinking being 19, 20 or 21 for forty years might not be a bad thing since it would give me the time to correct mistakes I made without having to get older to figure it out. Janice, this question is a hard one  :)

injest

« Reply #79 on: January 04, 2009, 05:20:36 pm »

live for two hundred years....being a kid is overrated I think.