Author Topic: Would You Rather....? A Fun New Game by Jess!  (Read 76386 times)

Offline ZK

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Would You Rather....? A Fun New Game by Jess!
« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2009, 11:49:59 pm »

Okay bats are fine by me, I've walked down a track and HEARD the Tarantulas scurrying into their holes. Ugh it scared the heck out of me.

The spiders are shy, so they stay away as much as possible.  We used to have a pet tarantula.

Wow a pet Tarantula, did you let it out of its cage/box sometimes? Were you initially scared?

Okay I would choose a teenager as long as I could learn from my mistakes what do they say "if only I knew back then what I know now".......... Could be/would be heaps of fun  ;D

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #81 on: January 05, 2009, 01:17:26 am »
injest
Wow a pet Tarantula, did you let it out of its cage/box sometimes? Were you initially scared?

haha  lol;  my husband can tell you.  We found it in the middle of a road, and my husband got out of the truck and put it in a coke cup.
Later he decided to open it and see if it was ok,, I jumped out of the truck so fast it made my head swim.  He was laughing his head off.  I was
screamin mine off.  "Put that damn thing back in that cup, if you want me back in there....."

Beautiful mind

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #82 on: January 05, 2009, 01:55:27 am »
I had a pet tarantula. Her name was Synergy. She could jump 10 feet, but she rarely did it. Once she escaped from her cage (I kept her in an aquarium) and she climbed into my cowboy boot and spun a web in it. She was very friendly. She bit me once when I first got her but it only felt like a bee sting.

Having said that, Matt, I would chose to walk around with the tarantulas. I'm not too crazy about bats. I don't hate them. I just don't really like them too much either.

Janice, I would rather live to be 200 years old. My teenage years were very rough and I wouldn't want to repeat them again for all the tea in China. And the thought of 40 years as a teen... ugh! :P

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #83 on: January 05, 2009, 03:33:08 am »
Would you rather have your deepest, darkest and most embarrassing personal secret (along with a picture of you) exposed on world wide TV for everyone to see and hear

or!

perform an absolutely humiliating 10 minute karaoke song in front of the Queen of England and the rest of the Royal family?

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #84 on: January 05, 2009, 04:27:58 am »
I take the walking through an old building where there are bats. As I already said I love old buildings, but I don't like bats. Oh well. I don't like Tarantulas either and the track doesn't sound very interesting.

Jack!! Where are you? ???

You didn't log on tonight! Are you okay? I miss you, buddy! :-*

Offline optom3

« Reply #85 on: January 05, 2009, 10:11:18 am »
I have missed load of these now, so sorry for backtracking.
It would be sharks for me, scared of the dark and things that go bump in the night.

I would hate to be  a teenager for 40 years. My teen years were grim. I would want to be in reasonable health as a 200 year old though.I don't want to be sitting in a chair, dribbling, incontinent and babbling incoherently.

Jump off a cliff any day, I am scared silly about flying never mind jumping out the thing, no chance.

Bats and tarantulas, I will be honest and say, I could not do either. I hate both, so even if I was offered enormous wadges of cash I would not be able to do either. In fact I don't think I could even do it for the much wanted green card.!

Well maybe the tarantula thing, if I was covered from head to toe in in full fire fighting garb,an was very,very,very, drunk. No that would not work, if I was very drunk,I would be seeing double, so twice as many of the little critters.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #86 on: January 06, 2009, 01:26:37 am »
I have missed load of these now, so sorry for backtracking.

That's fine Fiona. No problem! :D

Did you see the most recent question? The one about karaoke?

Nobody seems to want to answer it. Maybe I shouldn't have asked it. :-\

I'd rather make a fool out of myself in front of the Royal Family. And why? Because I'd be hoping they'd toss me out of the place after just a couple of minutes and they'd erase the farce from their minds forever.

I really don't have any deep dark secrets. But I do have some embarrassing ones and I wouldn't want everyone in the world knowing all about them.

Offline optom3

« Reply #87 on: January 06, 2009, 11:23:23 am »
O.K David, just because you asked !!!!
  I would rather do the karaoke, if the Queen is anything like her mother was, she would probably have imbibed so many G&T's she would not remember and it would allow Prince Phillip to be rude, in a politically correct manner for once, instead of making the most awful gaffes, eg  the infamous slitty eyed Chinese remark. In fact the more I think about it, how could I be more embarrasing than the Royals. Charles and the squidgy/tampon tapes, and his and Dianas affairs.Sarah and the toe sucking,Andrew and, well moving on. Margaret and her slight hic drinking problem. I reckon I would fit right in there.

My secrets will, I hope go to the grave with me !!! Oh no, I forgot, I confessed most of them on Bettermost !!!!

So next dilemma, which is the classic  Lose your sight or lose your hearing.

Strangely enough for an Optometrist I would rather lose my sight !!!!   I could not live without music.

Your turn now !

Offline ZK

« Reply #88 on: January 06, 2009, 11:40:07 am »
Sorry my secrets are going with me to to a counsellor or to my grave so it would have to be ten minutes of karaoke , not that I'd have an audience after the first two minutes. The Queen would probably say it was a wonderful performance anyway.

Sight or hearing, Can't be without my music which if I am by myself is always loud, whether it be Kate Bush or the 1812 ;D

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #89 on: January 06, 2009, 11:48:16 am »

My secrets are going to stay just that, and if I were to sing for the Royals, they would be the ones suffering, not me.  lol

Beautiful mind