Author Topic: "It ain't right."  (Read 26947 times)

Offline dly64

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: "It ain't right."
« Reply #90 on: August 27, 2006, 06:30:43 pm »
(Speaking of buttons, I love to watch Jack pull on Ennis' shirt so the button pops off during That Kiss.)

And magicly is rebuttoned when the camera angle changes

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I always wondered how Ennis put himself together so quickly after Jack and his clinch! (Ennis does wipe his mouth, however ... have you noticed? Like ... "OMG! I can't let Alma see any saliva dripping from my mouth!)
Diane

"We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em."

Offline 2robots4u

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #91 on: August 27, 2006, 07:18:42 pm »
Hi, Diane...I just watched this scene a few minutes ago.  I noticed that Ennis DOES try to tuck in his shirt.  Can't decide if it was for the better or not.  Do you think Alma notices? ..Doug

Offline dly64

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #92 on: August 27, 2006, 07:43:58 pm »
Hi, Diane...I just watched this scene a few minutes ago.  I noticed that Ennis DOES try to tuck in his shirt.  Can't decide if it was for the better or not.  Do you think Alma notices? ..Doug

Who knows!  :-\ She was in such a state of complete and utter shock, I can't imagine her seeing anything but the image of that awesome kiss (of course, I am sure she wouldn't have seen it as being very "awesome," I am sure!  ;))
Diane

"We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em."

Offline JT

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #93 on: August 28, 2006, 09:59:07 pm »
I don't think Alma notice that.  She closed the door right after that awesome kiss.  I don't think she would want to so back to take another look.  Like Diane said, she is in a complete state of shock.

Offline coffeecat33

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #94 on: September 02, 2006, 12:05:18 pm »
"Only thing, don't never order soup. ... Them soup boxes are hard to pack."
"Don't eat soup." -Ennis Del Mar

Who doesn't eat soup!!?? And beans and soup both come in cans don't they? Wouldn't they weigh about the same and be equally hard (or easy) to pack? It ain't right.

Offline jpwagoneer1964

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Me and my 1951 DeSoto Suburban
« Reply #95 on: September 02, 2006, 12:17:57 pm »
"Only thing, don't never order soup. ... Them soup boxes are hard to pack."
"Don't eat soup." -Ennis Del Mar

Who doesn't eat soup!!?? And beans and soup both come in cans don't they? Wouldn't they weigh about the same and be equally hard (or easy) to pack? It ain't right.
The soup came in 'boxes'.
Thank you Heath and Jake for showing us Ennis and Jack,  teaching us how much they loved one another.