Author Topic: Who Would You Cast as Ennis in a Sequel?  (Read 8183 times)

retropian

Re: Who Would You Cast as Ennis in a Sequel?
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2009, 09:28:20 am »
To me, Jack died in the film and Ennis died with Heath. There can be no sequel. I don't even think Annie Proulx could write one now, She said Heath became Ennis and had replaced how she had imagined him. No actor could be Ennis on film now. I would like to see a prequel, not of Jack and Ennis but a story and film about Earl and Rich. They are two mysterious characters to me, and I'd like to know of their lives. How did they meet and fall in love? How many years did they have together before Earl was murdered? How did they live their lives in the little community of Sage WY.? What did Rich do after Earl was murdered? Frankly, I think the story could end long before Earls death. It could end with them being happy. Perhaps realizing or embarking on the sweet life that Jack never attained. What we know happens can be told in an epilogue at the end of the film.  

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2009, 09:34:07 am »
Merci beaucoup retropian !

Tu es intéressant en disant:
       To me, Jack died in the film and Ennis died with Heath. There can be no sequel. I don't even think Annie Proulx could write one now, She said Heath became Ennis and had replaced how she had imagined him. No actor could be Ennis on film now. I would like to see a prequel, not of Jack and Ennis but a story and film about Earl and Rich. They are two mysterious characters to me, and I'd like to know of their lives. How did they meet and fall in love? How many years did they have together before Earl was murdered? How did they live their lives in the little community of Sage WY.? What did Rich do after Earl was murdered? Frankly, I think the story could end long before Earls death. It could end with them being happy. Perhaps realizing or embarking on the sweet life that Jack never attained. What we know happens can be told in an epilogue at the end of the film.               

You film suggestion could become real ! Je le veux ce filmcomme toi !

Au revoir,
hugs!

retropian

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2009, 06:39:30 pm »
Merci beaucoup retropian !

You film suggestion could become real ! Je le veux ce filmcomme toi !

Au revoir,
hugs!

Thanks Artiste. I don't think there will be a film of Earl and Rich, but it would be great to see other Gay Cowboy romances on film.

Offline Artiste

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2009, 11:24:38 am »
I do want to see such a film about Earl and Rich.

You could write that story, compose it?

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2009, 09:09:17 pm »
No sequel....never......

I agree. No sequel.
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Artiste

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2009, 01:21:36 pm »
I agree: a sequel!