Author Topic: The Brutally Honest Personality Test  (Read 28815 times)

injest

Re: The Brutally Honest Personality Test
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2009, 07:33:50 am »
...which is, yes, he does look fat in that dress???

More like, What the HELL you doing IN that dang dress?!

injest

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2009, 07:37:01 am »
I'm a Scumbag??? Harrumph!!!

Scumbag- ENFP

Harrumph! I say again! I'm surprised I didn't come out as a Unibomberish-loner, considering that I actually do live in a barn at the edge of the woods where I think deep thoughts. The actual serious run-down of the "ENFP" (sounds like a character in Lord of the Rings) is a bit closer to home, and of course I like it better, I'm an Inspirer!
Viz:

Portrait of an ENFP - Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving
(Extraverted Intuition with Introverted Feeling)
The Inspirer

I don't put too much store by personality tests, as they have come to be a form of administrative laziness in hiring; also anyone with half a brain can tell what the "right" answers are supposed to be--"I hate people, true or false?" But this one is more accurate than not, though it's way off on one count--I don't care if I'm liked or not, or at least I don't make my decisions based on how popular it will make me. I did when I was younger, but I outgrew it.

oooo...you are a deep thought thinker huh??

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I can buy this....

injest

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2009, 07:42:17 am »
ROTFLMAO!

Damn, some of these results are killing me.  Scumbag, freak.....I wonder what the results would be for the person who made this test!

they ARE funny aren't they.

I sure appreciate everyone taking it!! ya'll are SUCH good sports!!

MMMOOOOAHH!!

Kisses  for everyone!! 

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2009, 05:01:00 pm »
I still don't understand why it told me I had "0% Thinking". Are they telling me there's nothing going on up there? At all? That's even more insulting than what it said in the results! >:(

:laugh: :laugh:

I've been monitoring everybody's results and so far I haven't seen anyone else get a 0% Thinking. :-\
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2009, 05:33:30 pm »
Actually, it's probably a compliment, David. I think it just means you have the majority of the feeling type's characteristics. The Thinking VS. Feeling types are below:

Thinking vs. Feeling

Thinking is an ability to deal with information on the basis of its structure and its function. Feeling is an ability to deal with information on the basis of its initial energetic condition and its interactions. The most common differences between Thinking and Feeling type are shown below:

Thinking types

are interested in systems, structures, patterns
expose everything to logical analysis
are relatively cold and unemotional
evaluate things by intellect and right or wrong
have difficulties talking about feelings
do not like to clear up arguments or quarrels

Feeling types

are interested in people and their feelings
easily pass their own moods to others
pay great attention to love and passion
evaluate things by ethics and good or bad
can be touchy or use emotional manipulation
often give compliments to please people 

"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

injest

« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2009, 08:30:55 pm »
I don't know who is going to have the heart attack first, louisa or me, but my test showed Crackpot, but my individual scores differed.

Crackpot - INTJ
47% Extraversion, 67% Intuition, 83% Thinking, 73% Judging

At least I made it into the +80% thinking category which is fine with me. I'd prefer being a dictator, though, hence my name.

the questions were flawed as some required a "not applicable".

Oh well....  :)

oh YOU are not a crackpot!! and people DO like you!!

I know I do! and I am glad you took my little test!!

thank you!! You are a good un!!

:-* :-* :-*

Offline twtplanner

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2009, 11:21:56 am »
Move over Judge - you've got company:

One word. Boring. Sums you up to a tee. You're responsible, trustworthy, serious and down to earth. Boring. Boring. Boring.
You play by the rules. You follow tradition. You encourage structure.

You insist that EVERYBODY do EVERYTHING by the book. Seriously, is there even an ounce of imagination in that little brain of yours? I mean, what's the point of imagination, right? It has no practical value...

As far as you're concerned, abstract theories can go screw themselves. You just want the facts, all the facts and nothing but the facts.

Oh. And you're a perfectionist. About everything. You know that the previous sentence was gramattically incorrect and that "gramattically" was spelt wrong. Your financial records are correct to 25 decimal places and your bedroom is in pristine condition. In fact, you even don't sleep on your bed anymore for fear that you might crease the sheets.

Thankfully, you don't have anyone else to share the bed with, because you're uncomfortable expressing affection and emotion to others. Too bad.

That last paragraph....heh. 

It was interesting to follow the link that lead to more definitions of the personality.

terry

pnwDUDE

« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2009, 11:58:18 am »

One word. Boring. Sums you up to a tee. You're responsible, trustworthy, serious and down to earth. Boring. Boring. Boring.

You insist that EVERYBODY do EVERYTHING by the book. Seriously, is there even an ounce of imagination in that little brain of yours? I mean, what's the point of imagination, right? It has no practical value...

As far as you're concerned, abstract theories can go screw themselves. You just want the facts, all the facts and nothing but the facts.

Oh. And you're a perfectionist. About everything. You know that the previous sentence was gramattically incorrect and that "gramattically" was spelt wrong. Your financial records are correct to 25 decimal places and your bedroom is in pristine condition. In fact, you even don't sleep on your bed anymore for fear that you might crease the sheets.

Thankfully, you don't have anyone else to share the bed with, because you're uncomfortable expressing affection and emotion to others. Too bad.

It was interesting to follow the link that lead to more definitions of the personality.

terry

You certainly aren't boring. Your imagination, thinking outside the box, and abstract theories have set the pace for one of the friendliest cities in America to also become one of the more architecturally progressive ( Concrete!? Whatever.  ::) ). I can hardly wait to see what becomes of that medical campus in the hands of such a bore  ;) .

Bradford

injest

« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2009, 07:36:45 pm »

terry

I think we should ask someone else their opinion of that last paragraph....that's what I think...

but WHO?? who should we ask? Brad do you know of anyone we could ask if Terry has any trouble expressing affection?? ;) ;)

injest

« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2009, 02:13:40 am »
Plus in the hands of a fact-loving bore, that medical campus wont crash down on anyones head because the fancy design ran headlong into the laws of physics and lost.

what do physics and such have to do with design!!?

;D ;D ;D

it's all about the AHRT doncha know??