Author Topic: Clever Mouse Reset Button Saves Day  (Read 5708 times)

Offline Kd5000

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: vexing, silly cry for help
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2006, 06:01:20 pm »
Hey Jeff, I'm getting 2 DVDS of BBM from TLA video in Philadelphia. They said they were shipped yesterday.  I hope I get it on Tuesday. I know you live in the area, so you would probably would get it on Tuesday.  I hope I'm so lucky. 

I'm not taking chances and still plan on walkin over to Tower Recods on my lunch hour Tuesday to buy one. Wow, I will have three copies.  One can never have enough BBM.  Why take chances. I was boycotting TOWER as the guy working behind the counter said the BP was rightfully CRASH. Way to lose business.

Saw your threads on IMDB Trembley were deleted. That's so disgusting. 

It's really so hot outside today. Summer is already coming in... Hope you guys are having more seasonable weather.   I'd really like to go to Alberta in August, not November.  And I don't have a car either. 

Offline henrypie

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Clever Mouse Reset Button Saves Day
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2006, 11:21:32 pm »
So I'm mousin' away now!  (The button's on the bottom and really tiny -- have to push it with a bent-out paperclip.)
 :)
 ;)
 ::)
 ;)

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2006, 11:24:11 pm »
So I'm mousin' away now!  (The button's on the bottom and really tiny -- have to push it with a bent-out paperclip.)
 ;)
 ;)

So glad you're back in full force in cybereality! 
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Shuggy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • 1964 - 2006
    • The Ataahua Shop
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2006, 12:24:55 am »
 ;)
 ;)
The button's on the bottom? How can that be? It it perhaps a trackball you're holding upside down?

Offline henrypie

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2006, 12:52:33 pm »
Hi RayRay,
The button on the bottom is really really tiny and recessed so you have to push it with a pen or paperclip end -- and it's a stationary mouse -- flat bottom, trackball on top which you move with your thumb (this one's for righthanders).  You can pick it up and move it anywhere on the desk, but it's sitting still when you're using it.  Looks all ergonomic and NERDY.  This is my forum for dissing my husband's advanced tools that end up screwing me.  Heh heh.  I don't mean that kind of tool.

By the way my husband proposes to buy me a whole other separate computer that he puts in a glass case on the wall with a little hammer for breaking the glass in case of emergencies with any component of the other computer.  I like that.  He understands me.

Surf

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2006, 01:50:26 pm »
Hi RayRay,
The button on the bottom is really really tiny and recessed so you have to push it with a pen or paperclip end -- and it's a stationary mouse -- flat bottom, trackball on top which you move with your thumb (this one's for righthanders).  You can pick it up and move it anywhere on the desk, but it's sitting still when you're using it.  Looks all ergonomic and NERDY.  This is my forum for dissing my husband's advanced tools that end up screwing me.  Heh heh.  I don't mean that kind of tool.

By the way my husband proposes to buy me a whole other separate computer that he puts in a glass case on the wall with a little hammer for breaking the glass in case of emergencies with any component of the other computer.  I like that.  He understands me.

Ask him to buy you a Mac.