Author Topic: Group hug, anyone?  (Read 2167 times)

Offline Kajunite

• Jr. Ranch Hand
Group hug, anyone?
« on: July 15, 2006, 08:26:28 pm »

'Cause I sure could use one about now....

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Group hug, anyone?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2006, 08:44:18 pm »
Here's the hug, but I promise ~ it's not as bad as it seems.  Just a few people sorting through their own issues.  Wish them well, and hope they find some peace.

"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2006, 10:34:12 pm »
Yes, I think a bettermost group hug is certainly in order.  Good grief!  People!  The drama really needs to stop.  I love this site and I don't want to see this negativity take hold.  I KNOW we can all get along.
 :-*
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline Amber

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Whiskey anyone?
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2006, 12:14:37 am »
I realize I am new to this board and really have no place to say anything but I'm saddened that I'm missing out on getting to know so many people.  Wish I would have joined earlier.

I'll participate in the hug  :)
"... and Ennis, not big on endearments, said what he said to his horses and daughters, little darlin." ~Proulx

"Life is not a succession of urgents nows; it is a listless trickle of why-should-I's."  Johnny Depp as the Second Earl of Rochester.

vkm91941

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2006, 12:33:06 am »
BIG{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

for everyone!  :D  As Celeste says this is not as bad as it seems, just a few folks with personal issues that need resolution.  Nothing to do with bettermost as a site or us as a community.  Let's all offer our prayers and our good wishes to these folks as they work toward peace and self awareness and hope that one day they will find their way back again.

:D