Author Topic: Ryan Reynolds Calls "Twilight" Star Dreamy  (Read 2223 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Ryan Reynolds Calls "Twilight" Star Dreamy
« on: March 27, 2009, 01:06:42 pm »
Not really "news" I suppose but I am pleased with the fact that some heterosexual actors are feeling more comfortable about saying things like this -

From Popeater:

Scarlett's Man Declares Love for Pattinson

March 26) - While promoting his new flick, 'Adventureland,' Ryan Reynolds declared his love for the 'Twilight' star. "Robert Pattinson in a word: dreamy ... Look, I'm not gay -- but I'm thinking about it," he joked to MTV. Although he was obviously kidding, Reynolds was honest about one thing: He would love to star in a movie with the fictional vampire.

"I love 'Twilight'," Reynolds said. The 32-year-old actor, who starred alongside Kristen Stewart in 'Adentureland,' said he is eager to work with her again.

"She's an old, old soul," he said. "Sometimes I wonder if she's one of the Golden Girls with a great face lift ... I can't believe how wise she is," he added.

'Adventureland' hits theaters April 3.

http://www.popeater.com/movies/article/ryan-reynolds-calls-twilight-star-dreamy/397465?icid=main|htmlws-main|dl8|link6|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.popeater.com%2Fmovies%2Farticle%2Fryan-reynolds-calls-twilight-star-dreamy%2F397465

And btw, he IS dreamy...

See what I mean?

Of course, Ryan Reynolds ain't too bad either!

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: Ryan Reynolds Calls "Twilight" Star Dreamy
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 01:13:26 pm »
Of course, Ryan Reynolds ain't too bad either!

Of course, I always remember him from "Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza Parlor."  :laugh:

If Ryan Reynolds is gay for Robert Pattinson, maybe I'm straight for Scarlett Johanson.  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.