Author Topic: Brokeback Mountain Sequels You Won't Want to See...  (Read 5405 times)

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Mayor - BetterMost, Wyoming
  • Town Administration
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
    • BetterMost
Brokeback Mountain Sequels You Won't Want to See...
« on: July 17, 2006, 01:15:27 pm »
Brokeback Mountain 2: Ennis in France - Ennis wins a free trip to Paris on the local country radio station and meets up with a pack of mimes.  Together they ride across the countryside until they end up as La Cage aux Folles where a murder mystery plot catches Ennis up.  Will he ever get back to Wyoming?

Return to Brokeback Mountain: Alma's Revenge: She's back and now she's pissed.  (A Lifetime original movie)

Brokeback in Outer Space: Aliens kidnap Jack and Ennis from Brokeback Mountain and transport them to a new planet to regenerate their species until they realize two men can't have a baby.  Watch as the outrageous comedy unfolds.  Sean Hayes co-stars as Jack Twist!  Special guest appearance by William Shatner.

You're a part of our family - BetterMost, Wyoming

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
Re: Brokeback Mountain Sequels You Won't Want to See...
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 01:37:34 pm »
 :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

The Ghost and Mr. Del Mar:  Jack Twist's ghost turns up in Ennis's trailer and won't let him have any peace until he sees Ennis hooked up with a great guy.   Wacky fun ensues!
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 02:26:33 pm »
Fun With Ennis, Jack and Lu: Jack's death was in reality an insurance scam, because Newsome Farm Equipment was going bankrupt after Lureen was conned by some sleazy business associate. Jack and Lureen split the insurance money after Jack's "death", and Jack hooks up with the overjoyed Ennis. Everything looks perky, but then there's this pesky persistent insurance investigator who gets a whiff of the Twists' scam. Soon Lureen is behind bars, and Jack and Ennis on the run. Hectic and hilarious hi-jinks ensue as they fight to stay ahead of the investigator and the law, free Lureen, repay the sleazy guy in a fitting manner, and build a sweet life in the middle of it all.

and

The Day after Brokeback: Once Jack and Ennis settle down after all the trouble of the previous film, they return to Brokeback for a romantic holiday. Unfortunately it turns out Brokeback Mountain is a super-volcano, and it decided to erupt big time just as our heros arrive. The eruption destroys the weather patterns, so sand storms and blizzards are some of the other difficulties they meet while fleeing for their lives. All the standard events of disaster movies ensue. Luckily for Jack and Ennis, Jack loves a little dog - for as we all know, the people with the cute dog always survive!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 05:59:29 pm by Mikaela »

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2006, 02:42:36 pm »
Unfortunately it turns out Brokeback Mountain is a super-volcano

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Mayor - BetterMost, Wyoming
  • Town Administration
    • BetterMost
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2006, 04:56:38 pm »
If it is a super volcano, Jake can still star in it.  After all, The Day After Tomorrow proved he is willing to act in crappy movies too.
You're a part of our family - BetterMost, Wyoming

Offline Katie77

• Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2006, 10:11:37 pm »
Like a copy cat version of what happend in Dallas many years ago...........

Ennis and Jack are in the motel after their four year reunion, and Jack goes to have a shower, and while he is showering, Ennis goes to sleep, and dreams.....dreams the story that we have seen in the movie........

Then Jack comes out of the shower, and wakes Ennis up, just as he is saying "I Swear".......and Ennis is so happy that it was just a bad dream, but he has also learnt something from it, and says to Jack, that he is never going to leave him, or let him out of his sight ever again.....so they go up to Brokeback and build a little cottage, and live happily ever after......

The name of the new movie......"Jack and Ennis.....A true love story".....
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline Katie77

• Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2006, 10:13:38 pm »
Re...previous post....I thought it was Brokeback sequals You WANT to see.....

not that you WONT want to see.....sorry.....

I do want to see my sequal......
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline Amber

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Whiskey anyone?
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2006, 01:36:57 am »
 :D  These are great!!!

"... and Ennis, not big on endearments, said what he said to his horses and daughters, little darlin." ~Proulx

"Life is not a succession of urgents nows; it is a listless trickle of why-should-I's."  Johnny Depp as the Second Earl of Rochester.

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2006, 12:01:26 am »
Re...previous post....I thought it was Brokeback sequals You WANT to see.....

not that you WONT want to see.....sorry.....

I do want to see my sequal......

I absolutely want to see your sequel too!   :)  Would be a sweet life indeed!
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

mvansand76

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2006, 11:52:45 am »
If it is a super volcano, Jake can still star in it.  After all, The Day After Tomorrow proved he is willing to act in crappy movies too.

Ouch!!!!  ;D