Author Topic: Chris Threads Archive  (Read 136536 times)

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
I used my BbM DVD cover as it represents how I came to know and love Chris. With it over my heart I sent all the love and healing it gave to me back out into the universe for my Chris. Chris, when you read this you will know how tightly I am holding on to you.

Heathen

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
I believe our love is making a difference for Chris. I just spoke with the person who is doing long distance healing with him energetically, and she said that his colors (from his chakras and aura I assume) looked different/better and that the energy around him was better than it was when she first worked with him this morning. She said she could tell he was receiving love more now than he was before, which is great news!

She said that he still needs it, that there is no way too much love could be given to him, so keep pouring it on, because he's drinking it in.

This is all on an energetic level, so Chris would not be conscious of it on the everyday levels of consciousness, but belive me, she (Wendy is her name) is doing a lot of work with him to help him heal on multiple levels of the soul.

Thank you everyone, so much!

Del, send yourself love and compassion first. I'll light a candle for you and everyone else who needs it now. :)

Jenny
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 08:54:48 pm by newyearsday »
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
Chris, I know you hear us calling to you-hear our voices, feel our love and spirit. It will lead to back to us. You can feel it, can't you?! We are holding you so tight in our arms, pressing our strenght into you.

Heathen

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
The Ennis and Ellery crowd, with their ringleader Leslie, Chris's old friend (Chris, are you listening, I know you can hear me...) bring their collective healing energy to Chris's bedside.

We offer this, which may look silly to some, but we think it is full of healing energy. We love you Chris...please know we are thinking of you...sending healing energy to you....hugs from all of us.

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
I believe our love is making a difference for Chris. I just spoke with the person who is doing long distance healing with him energetically (she has been working with him today for a couple of hours already), and she said that his colors (from his chakras) looked different/better and that the energy around him was better than it was when she first worked with him this morning. She said she could tell from the energy she saw that he was receiving love more now than he was before, which is great news!

She said that he still needs it, that there is no way too much love could be given to him, so keep pouring it on, because he's drinking it in.

She has also been helping him greatly, holding him in light, and witnessing some pretty major healing on a soul and energetic  level that I won't go into here. While it's not possible to say what the outcome will be physically, it's definitely important and beautiful that this healing is happening, and that we are sending all our love.

Chris probably wouldn't be conscious of this if he were concscious, but there are many levels beyond ordinary consciousness, and good things are happening there from what I hear, if that helps anyone to have peace.

Thank you everyone, so much! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

Jenny
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
Del, send yourself love and compassion first. I'll light a candle for you and everyone else who needs it now. :)

Jenny

I'll try Jen.  I've lit a candle and burned the proper sacrifices and incense in front of my shrine to Aesculapius here at home for Chris and my own family, but because of recent bad health developments in my own immediate family, I'm having a lot of trouble keeping hold of myself when thinking of Chris.   :-\

Online Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
A Song for Chris

here's a wishing well
here's a penny for
any thought it is
that makes you smile

every diamond dream
everything that brings
love and happiness
to your life

here's a rabbit's foot
take it when you go
so you'll always know
you're safe from harm

wear your ruby shoes
when you're far away
so you'll always stay
home in your heart

you will always have a lucky star
that shines because of what you are
even in the deepest dark
because your aim is true
and if I could only have one wish
darlin then it would be this
love and happiness for you.

here's a spinning wheel
use it once you've learned
there's a way to turn
the straw to gold
here's a rosary
count on every bead
with a prayer to keep
the hope you hold

you will always have a lucky star
that shines because of what you are
even in the deepest dark
because your aim is true
and if I could only have one wish
darlin then it would be this
love and happiness for you.

--Emmylou Harris and Kimmie Rhoads

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline silkncense

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "It's alright; 's alright."
Continuing positive thoughts coming your way, Chris.  

You do your part, we'll do ours.

LJ

"……when I think of him, I just can't keep from crying…because he was a friend of mine…"

Offline silkncense

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "It's alright; 's alright."
Re: Light a candle for Chris
« Reply #178 on: July 26, 2006, 10:35:08 pm »
Lit a candle for Chris & continuing with positive thoughts.

Thanks for the site Jenny - I saw other BBM candles as well.
"……when I think of him, I just can't keep from crying…because he was a friend of mine…"

Offline bbm_stitchbuffyfan

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Ennis and Jack are Forever
Wow, I'm slow to find these things out... (Ah, well.)

Good luck Chris, feel better!  :) ;D
If you'd just realize what I just realized then we'd be perfect for each other and we'd never have to wonder if we missed out on each other now
We missed out on each other now

R.I.P. Heath Ledger