Author Topic: Chris Threads Archive  (Read 136523 times)

vkm91941

Some of you have heard that Jenny is in touch with a healer who is doing Energy Healing and REIKI long distance with Chris via energy channeling.  Some us have contributed financially to make sure that these very beneficial treatments continue.  Another MD friend of mine, an Oncologist swears by these methods in terminal & critical patients.  She tells me the results are often amazing.  Here is a little outline of exactly what this is as I understand and attempt to practice it.

CHANNELING HEALING ENERGY ©
                                       by Rose Ann Schwab

The channeling of healing energy occurs when one allows oneself to be a vehicle or channel through which healing energy can flow. In the use of healing energy it can have a profound effect.
      Colors of the chakras also used by Healers to read energy in the auras and whether it is healthy, unhealthy, blocked or free flowing.
     It is important when acting as a channel for healing energy or channeling, to centering and protection of oneself. By using deep breathing exercises and visualization, the Channeler is able to prepare themselves for the gift they are about to use.
     The secret of channeling healing energy is ALLOWING yourself to feel connected to a positive energy source and allow the free flowing of the energy through you to someone else.
     By tapping various energy sources within our bodies and without we are able to connect in other ways. These centers are natural doorways to positive energy.
     When we associate words with the experience, we can also open doors in this manner. The word "love" will make us feel relaxed and peaceful. Using the word "love" connects us to the energy source that is love. Words therefore can be used as a connection to a positive energy source.
     Colors are sources of positive energy with each color having a different source and connection to the energy.
     Red is the color of physical energy and energizes us. To over energize will cause restlessness. The color red when used in healings signifies physical strength and vibrancy. This color is also good for sluggish livers.
     Orange is the color of emotional happiness. Cloudy orange is seen in an aura when there is some kind of physical irritation. It is a good color to use healing on bladder and hips.
     Yellow is the color of the intellect and usually large amounts of yellow around the head area can be found. Those who are intellectual or make their living using their minds will have a great deal of yellow in their auras. This color is good for general toner and can be used to bring healing to the kidneys.
     Green is the basic color of physical healing and you will find this color predominantly used in healings and the most predominant color in the aura because light souls are going through a continuous healing process. In using this color you are promoting growth, health, security, and regeneration. When concentrations of green are found in a particular area, it indicates healing is taking place.
     Blue is the color of peace and can be used for most situations as a general healing color. This color if found as a predominant color indicates this light soul is inclined to be spiritual and peace loving. Channeling the color Blue then white will help in calming effects.
     Indigo is a mixture of more blue and then red. In a light soul it represents spirituality and passion. It can also indicate wisdom which is spiritual (blue) and knowledge gained through experiences and lessons (red). It is used to quiet anger and any negativity. It can also be used on light souls who have had a lot of lessons or experiences and have not developed into wisdom.
     Violet - represents spiritual mediation and is also a stimulant for psychic awareness. This color is used for general spiritual or emotional healing. Usually significant amounts are found in the A  Aura. This is perceived as advancement in spiritual growth and levels.
     White has all the colors including the healing colors and can be used for any type of healing. It represents purity, protection and unconditional love. If you are feeling threatened or someone is bombarding you with darkness and negativity, using and enveloping white light through and around you will protect you. White represents a very high degree of spirituality. Predominant white auras are rare.
     Pink is the color of unconditional love with the physical energy of red and the spiritual qualities of white. This color would nourish someone who has trouble giving and receiving love. Pink as a predominate color aura represents modest or quiet and loving light soul. This color also shows large capacity for devotion.
     Gold has a quality to create a structure for healing within a light soul. With using this color and surrounding the area then with green healing energy it will help in aiding the physical healing. Gold as a healing color is used for restructuring, but also is considered very spiritual. As with white, the gold represents unconditional love. Gold auras are rare.
In channeling using white light and channeling using mother earth energy helps to give an equal balance of positive energy force.

Offline GG

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Chris so glad to see your pulling through. Keep up the good work bud! You can do it.

Yes I did change my picture. No Im not naked. Just sitting around a pool last weekend!
meow!

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
Chris, I'm still sending you lots of love and healing.  Keep getting better, dear!  :-*
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 11:19:43 pm by meryl »
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Only positive thoughts ... believe me!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 05:06:22 am by Roland »
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old

Shea, dear, I know this is a tough time for you. You are being incredibly strong and we are proud of you. Keep your head up, your thoughts positive and know we are standing behind you. Give your brother-and best friend-a dozy embrace from his loving Bettermost family.

And kiss that baby for me.

Ruby

O0

Heathen

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
I am so glad about Chris's improvement. As the singer said, "Accentuate the Positive"!!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 02:55:19 pm by DavidinHartford »
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline fernly

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Chris, so very, very glad to see you're healing and on your way back to CJ and Shea and your mom. We're sending you and them love and strength round the clock, bud.  :)
Fern
on the mountain flying in the euphoric, bitter air

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
Going to light a couple more candles (anybody wanna race me to it?  ;) ) and then do some "pillow talk" with Chris.
Thanks, Victoria, for posting about the energy healing and colors. What many of us are doing (I hope) with our pillow time is a simplified form of sending Reiki, which is basically loving, healing energy. And from what Wendy (the energy healer who is working with Chris long distance) is telling me, Chris is really still needing that healing love and light, is thirsty for it, on a soul/energy level. So please, keep it comin. I will find out if Wendy would like to add anything to your posted description, Victoria. She's a gem, that is for sure, and anyone who knows me knows I wouldn't say that lightly (no pun intended).

Here's a rainbow going straight to you and your family Chris. Let the storm break and the fever cool down, ok buddy?

Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.

Some of you have heard that Jenny is in touch with a healer who is doing Energy Healing and REIKI long distance with Chris via energy channeling.  Some us have contributed financially to make sure that these very beneficial treatments continue.  Another MD friend of mine, an Oncologist swears by these methods in terminal & critical patients.  She tells me the results are often amazing.  Here is a little outline of exactly what this is as I understand and attempt to practice it.

CHANNELING HEALING ENERGY ©
                                       by Rose Ann Schwab

The channeling of healing energy occurs when one allows oneself to be a vehicle or channel through which healing energy can flow. In the use of healing energy it can have a profound effect.
      Colors of the chakras also used by Healers to read energy in the auras and whether it is healthy, unhealthy, blocked or free flowing.
     It is important when acting as a channel for healing energy or channeling, to centering and protection of oneself. By using deep breathing exercises and visualization, the Channeler is able to prepare themselves for the gift they are about to use.
     The secret of channeling healing energy is ALLOWING yourself to feel connected to a positive energy source and allow the free flowing of the energy through you to someone else.
     By tapping various energy sources within our bodies and without we are able to connect in other ways. These centers are natural doorways to positive energy.
     When we associate words with the experience, we can also open doors in this manner. The word "love" will make us feel relaxed and peaceful. Using the word "love" connects us to the energy source that is love. Words therefore can be used as a connection to a positive energy source.
     Colors are sources of positive energy with each color having a different source and connection to the energy.
     Red is the color of physical energy and energizes us. To over energize will cause restlessness. The color red when used in healings signifies physical strength and vibrancy. This color is also good for sluggish livers.
     Orange is the color of emotional happiness. Cloudy orange is seen in an aura when there is some kind of physical irritation. It is a good color to use healing on bladder and hips.
     Yellow is the color of the intellect and usually large amounts of yellow around the head area can be found. Those who are intellectual or make their living using their minds will have a great deal of yellow in their auras. This color is good for general toner and can be used to bring healing to the kidneys.
     Green is the basic color of physical healing and you will find this color predominantly used in healings and the most predominant color in the aura because light souls are going through a continuous healing process. In using this color you are promoting growth, health, security, and regeneration. When concentrations of green are found in a particular area, it indicates healing is taking place.
     Blue is the color of peace and can be used for most situations as a general healing color. This color if found as a predominant color indicates this light soul is inclined to be spiritual and peace loving. Channeling the color Blue then white will help in calming effects.
     Indigo is a mixture of more blue and then red. In a light soul it represents spirituality and passion. It can also indicate wisdom which is spiritual (blue) and knowledge gained through experiences and lessons (red). It is used to quiet anger and any negativity. It can also be used on light souls who have had a lot of lessons or experiences and have not developed into wisdom.
     Violet - represents spiritual mediation and is also a stimulant for psychic awareness. This color is used for general spiritual or emotional healing. Usually significant amounts are found in the A  Aura. This is perceived as advancement in spiritual growth and levels.
     White has all the colors including the healing colors and can be used for any type of healing. It represents purity, protection and unconditional love. If you are feeling threatened or someone is bombarding you with darkness and negativity, using and enveloping white light through and around you will protect you. White represents a very high degree of spirituality. Predominant white auras are rare.
     Pink is the color of unconditional love with the physical energy of red and the spiritual qualities of white. This color would nourish someone who has trouble giving and receiving love. Pink as a predominate color aura represents modest or quiet and loving light soul. This color also shows large capacity for devotion.
     Gold has a quality to create a structure for healing within a light soul. With using this color and surrounding the area then with green healing energy it will help in aiding the physical healing. Gold as a healing color is used for restructuring, but also is considered very spiritual. As with white, the gold represents unconditional love. Gold auras are rare.
In channeling using white light and channeling using mother earth energy helps to give an equal balance of positive energy force.

Thanks for posting this, Victoria. The last aura photograph I had taken gave me a pink and gold aura, and the person who took the photo couldn't tell me what that meant.
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Hang in there Chris!