Author Topic: Chris Threads Archive  (Read 137993 times)

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
Re: Light a candle for Chris
« Reply #300 on: July 28, 2006, 08:02:31 pm »
Here is the new link for our virtual candles site for Chris, updated to make it more personal for our group:

Candles for Chris

--Jenny :)

p.s. to skip that page and just go right to where our group's candles are burning for Chris and his family (u can click on an unlit one there too, to light it), go here:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=BBM

Make sure to put the initials "BBM" where it asks for group initials. Otherwise your candle will not show up with the others in the group. But they will still be lit in the big "hall" of candles...

« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 09:57:58 am by newyearsday »
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
David, what a beautiful picture!!! Thank you for posting that.

I wanted to let everyone know that I've customized the candles webpage that you'll see when you click on the link below. Hope you like it. To light a candle for Chris, go here: (and make sure to put BBM in the box where it asks for group initials.)

Candles for Chris

« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 12:26:54 pm by newyearsday »
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline mancityjinx

• Don't Say Much
Is there anymore news? Is he out of the woods?...I can't believe how sick a person can get in such a short amount of time...

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
Is there anymore news? Is he out of the woods?...I can't believe how sick a person can get in such a short amount of time...

Not since last update about being awake and preparing for the move to the other hospital.  I bet Vic and/or Shea will check in at some point tonight.

Here's an FYI for anyone who has not figured this out yet - If 'The Chris' appears in the list of on-line users, that is Shea (Chris' brother) or Chris' mom checking these threads and/or checking in with Vic.

-Lynne
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline mancityjinx

• Don't Say Much
Is he awake and talking to people? Is that what they mean by conscious?...sigh...

Offline silkncense

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "It's alright; 's alright."
Send out a prayer or a good wish or thought!  Not only does Chris benefit, but free of cost you get a wonderful feeling in return. 

Continued healing, Chris.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 10:30:38 am by silkncense »
"……when I think of him, I just can't keep from crying…because he was a friend of mine…"

Offline mancityjinx

• Don't Say Much
Chris is wonderful...I just hope he comes back and sees how much people care about him...

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
The candles are still burning ... :-*

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
Still thinking about you Chris and sending my love! I miss you friend, come back to us soon!  :D
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
Chris,

I guess that now would be as good a time as any to introduce myself. I am rather new to this board and while I haven't had the honor of chatting with you I have heard many good things about you from the members of this board. I was at a campout in Buffalo, WY last month and several Brokies there had nothing but wonderful things to say about you. My family was affected by the same illness you are fighting and I know it can be a real bear to handle but I am sure that you will have it hog tied in no time. I want you to know that I am praying for you and your family and you are constantly in my thoughts.

On another note, I am more or less a neighbor, so if you or your family need anything get ahold of me.

For now, I am sending you all of my loving, positive feelings!

Dana

The best kind of reference!  BTW, love your handle wyomen.   ;D