Author Topic: Chris Threads Archive  (Read 138088 times)

Offline cmr107

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Call me Courtney
Re: HI CHRIS!!!!!
« Reply #590 on: August 16, 2006, 06:40:46 pm »
Woohoo, Chris is here!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

(Where are those little dancing emoticons from IMDb when you need them?!)

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #591 on: August 16, 2006, 06:49:46 pm »
Hello friend!  :D
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

vkm91941

Re: Lighting Candles and Prayers for Chris (merged threads)
« Reply #592 on: August 17, 2006, 01:56:04 am »
No one Rocks more than you Jenny!

I'm still lighting Candles for Chris and his family.  For thanksgiving that he is back with us again, for his continued healing on the journey to wholeness and health, to help send my strength and love to him to use as he needs.  How could I do less for a friend,how could I not walk this path with him to best of my ability,  how can you?  Join me please in sending postive well wishes to Chris and his family as they continue on this journey. 

:D
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 01:59:06 am by Victoria »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Lighting Candles and Prayers for Chris (merged threads)
« Reply #593 on: August 17, 2006, 02:03:43 am »

:-*

:-*

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #594 on: August 17, 2006, 10:09:28 pm »
So good to have U back, Chris!!!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #595 on: August 18, 2006, 04:43:04 pm »
Thanks everyone!

slayers_creek_oth

Read this Damnit!!!
« Reply #596 on: August 18, 2006, 07:11:19 pm »
Alright...those who know me know that i am not at all good with sentimentality.  I cringe at the thought of talkin about love and can't express my feeling worth a damn (except anger...I'm a pro at that >:().  I don't cry at movies, don't cry at sad stories, and don't cry because I miss someone....in fact I have only cried twice in ten years in that was when my brother was undergoing dental surgery and when my baby CJ was born.  I hold my sentiments in and they beat me down. 

I've had some interesting times in my life. Mom was married 4 times, smoked and drank 15, got married young, got divorced young, etc...

The list goes on and on...I live by the old "God please show me the way or forgive me for being lost" saying.  I believe I am God's test dummy...you know...the kind they use to test the cars...he puts me through all these tests to see how much a human being can take...sort of 'crash-tests'...

I met most of you last October on the BBM board on IMDB.  We all came together sharing a common interest...Brokeback Mountain.  Many people have often asked me why I connected with Brokeback...me being straight, married and as young as I am.  I try endlessly to answer them the best I can, but the truth is my friends...I don't know!  Many of you have come up with theories...some good some...not so good. But here's what I think...

I believe that God brought me here!  I believe that he knew I would need friends over the next year...and boy did he do one right.  I believe you are all heaven-sent my friends.  Reading your messages (well Shea reading your messages to me) is the only thing that got me through this crash test in my life.  Everyday I would ask..."Anymore messages" or "Anything else?"...he would read them to me over and over again.  Made me feel good...I knew there were people out there pulling for me!  The candles, PMs and message thread are all very special to me...I felt your love...your compassion...and your strength!  And for that I am forever grateful...

Aristotle once said...."A friend is a single soul dwelling in two bodies."...I think he got it right!  That is how I feel...I hope you all feel that same feeling someday...

You're all angels...and whatever may happen in the coming days...whether we stay together or drift apart...and whether we get along or not...I thank you all...and will always hold you dear to my heart!!!

And a very special thanks to Jenny (newyearsday) for her work with the healer...and to Victoria...whom kept you all updated...and stood with me come hell or high water!

I love you all!

Ok now go back to your Jake loving, your way over-analyzed discussions, your imaginary stories or whatever the hell it is you do!!!   ;D

Offline Wayne

Re: Read this Damnit!!!
« Reply #597 on: August 18, 2006, 07:24:58 pm »
Omigosh omigosh omigosh Chris you don't know me but people have said such wonderful things about you and we are SO GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!   :) :) :)
When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "
« Reply #598 on: August 18, 2006, 07:53:37 pm »
Chris,

It's really great to see you back on the boards again!  You must be feeling alot better!
r

Geri

Thats suppose to be a thumbs up!
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #599 on: August 18, 2006, 07:56:16 pm »
We're just glad you're back!  ;D
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73