Author Topic: Chris Threads Archive  (Read 137790 times)

vkm91941

Re: Get Well Messages for Chris***Updated News 7/22
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2006, 03:42:01 am »
and here's your smile for Saturday....

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2006, 04:04:30 am »

:-* :-*

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2006, 10:29:31 am »
"I'm sendin' up a prayer a thanks that you forgot to bring that harmonica."

Just picture us all sendin' up our prayers and good wishes for you, Chris and CJ.

vkm91941

« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2006, 02:14:53 pm »
Here's your Sunday Smile Chris....

vkm91941

Re: Get Well Messages for Chris***Updated News 7/23
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2006, 07:45:59 pm »
Hey ya'all...Our prayers must be working.  :D

Our friend Chris was up in a chair and on line today for about an hour.  DeeDee, Jenny (newyearsday) and I got to talk with him in Chat.  He says he has read this thread and really appreciates everyone's good wishes.  He's in pain, can't laugh, can't talk too loud, needs help to do almost anything but expects to go home tomorrow where he will be confined to bed for another week before he begins therapy.  He's miserable but in pretty decent spirits.  Says the bright side is He got to hold the baby today with help and  he's catching up on his movies.  Saw Philidephia and Monster and is going to watch AI this evening.

So folks keep that healing energy and all those postive good wishes flowing his way.  ;D Thanks

I know it's going to feel good to get out of that hospital.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 07:55:20 pm by vkm91941 »

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2006, 07:59:27 pm »
I echo what Victoria has said....if you are inclined to use visuals and energy in your healing wishes, you can help out by visualizing healing white light flowing into Chris's back, infusing his body to the core with health and pure loving energy. Do this with the intent to have him be fully 100 percent recovered, and imagine/feel the joy of knowing he IS recovered. That kind of vibrational message will go out to him, and it will attract healing in him. If it sounds like too much mumbo jumbo, just wish him the best in health and healing. None of that is wasted.

It was really humbling and wonderful to get to talk to him today. Makes me more conscious of the blessings I tend to overlook in my life, of which there are many, like this awesome community, just to name one.

All good things are speeding their way to you Chris, and everyone's love is right here for you, right now.

Jenny
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2006, 11:02:30 pm »
Hey Chris -

I won't say much here.  I think "uh-huh" maybe says it all.  Come back to us soon....

C (for Celeste, not Chris)
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

vkm91941

« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2006, 01:11:57 am »
If he feels up to it Chris will be on line tomorrow, Monday, for a bit and maybe in the chat room too.  So if you see him on line check the chat, he'd love to say hi.  And Chris here is your smile for Monday...

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2006, 01:00:46 pm »
Hey Chris,

I just got back from vacation, so I'm late jumping in here, but I sure hope you're feeling better. Our thoughts are with you.

Katherine

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2006, 02:21:13 pm »
Hey Chris,

I'm also late for the get well wishing, so I apologize. I hope you take things easy after surgery, get better, and get back here! We miss you.

-Natali.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.